No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Daniel Jacobs Finalized For May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
    You all hyped up about fighting Jacobs who can’t even sell out in his own city, the Dead Zone was pressured to stop making the trash fights that were being put on by the Golden Girl and Heddie Sperm. This is a ok fight and not the mega fight that all you idiots think it is. You guys are glorifying and celebrating because of all the bum bashes that Dead Zone has given to you Nit Wits, Please!!!!!

Stupidest post ive seen you make by a long shot. To get this straight what appeals to you is a rematch between 2 old asses that had a sht fight the 1st time? And your talking trash about this fight as somehow being anything less than the best 2 in division facing each other for unification? Sorry I mistook you for a serious boxing fan. I guess youd rather watch floyd face mcgimper,is that a superfight to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      FACT: Hearn said that he offered Wilder and Fury 40%

FACT: he did not offer Fury 40%

FACT: based on the two facts above, it is MOST LIKELY that Hearn also lied about his offer to Wilder

only a muppet would believe a guy who already lied once
      Fact: Hearn did not say that he offered Fury 40%. He said that Fury asked him for a flat fee offer, rather than a percentage cut, so he got a flat flee offer, and turned it down. He then said that if Fury wanted 60/40, he could have it, as could Wilder.

Fact: You are a fckn idiot.
      Last edited by kafkod; 01-17-2019, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        *9.99 not free.

If Canelo goes Jacobs/GGG back to back in 2019>>>>>>>>

And he probably takes on Andrade sometime in 2020 unless he wants to move up and stay at SMW.

I wonder if Bivol becomes an option at SMW at some point for Canelo? There are rumors that after the Smith fight he wants to move down to 168.
        Bivol??? Do you want Clenelo dead?

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
          Stupidest post ive seen you make by a long shot. To get this straight what appeals to you is a rematch between 2 old asses that had a sht fight the 1st time? And your talking trash about this fight as somehow being anything less than the best 2 in division facing each other for unification? Sorry I mistook you for a serious boxing fan. I guess youd rather watch floyd face mcgimper,is that a superfight to you?
          Facts, you butt hurt, lolllllllllll.
          PacMan vs Money 2 is going to overshadow this fight, the announcement will be made Saturday night

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            When did you go full RTARD??? Your a JOKE!
            Fck off and take some spelling lessons, half wit.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              You really think that GGG at 36 - without PEDs - is the same fighter he was at 31?

And do you think the new improved Canelo would agree to fight Jacobs with a 10lb rehydration clause for him, but not for Danny?

Because that's what Golovkin did.
              you still doubt canelo ??
              ggg wasnt much different back then, than what he is now, he is older yes, but as a fighter i see not much difference to guarantee a different outcome... please tell me on which fight ggg was prime, i want to see what the differences are from what he is now, maybe the one who almost went the distance with a very limited murray?... ggg on his prime never beat anyone on canelos level, for that sole reason you cant guarantee a different outcome... again, you have not seen the best version of canelo yet, so if you want to compare their two best versions you will prob have to wait a couple of years cuz the kid is still getting better on every fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
                I honestly think that Canelo hates GGG and thinks he's a fraud. It seems like he takes fights that will most make GGG look like a fraud. GGG called out, "anyone from 154 to 168", but then never budged from 160, Canelo fought at 168 as soon as he could, albeit against a chump. In their 2 fights, GGG talked about Mexican Style, so Canelo comes out and stands in the pocket for 12 rounds the 2nd fight and beats him.

Now, A lot of people thought Jacobs beat GGG, but GGG would never give him a rematch, no idea why. So Canelo ios now fighting Jacobs to unify the titles. It's like Canelo goes out of the way to humiliate GGG fans. In the process he's building an all time great legacy.
                One reason but not the only one as to why he fought Golovkin in the center of the ring was they knew Canelo would lose the rematch if he repeated the performance he put on in the first fight. There was a very big outcry after the fight about how Canelo was gifted a draw. I suspect if he would have fought the same fight as in the first would have a loss on his record. After his team looked at the tapes of the fight it had to be obvious that Canelo did his best work when his back was off the ropes. His excessive body movement was gone, the failed rope a dope strategy was gone. I personally thought he lost but he definitely has a better game plan going in. It wasn't just trying to show up Golovkin it was realizing that they had the wrong plan going into the first fight.

Comment

• Good fight !

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    he is not the fighter you guys thought he was, EVER !
                    He was enough of a fighter to make Canelo throw away his WBC belt and run like a rabbit for 3 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                      Facts, you butt hurt, lolllllllllll.
                      PacMan vs Money 2 is going to overshadow this fight, the announcement will be made Saturday night
                      And why should you give a flying fck about which fight makes more? Are you 1 of floyds male groupie hanger on-ers? Are you actually looking forward to watching two geriatrics fighting each other with canes & walkers? You have to be the literal definition of a flömo/pactąrd casual to rather see that sht fight again in their 40s over Jacobs Nelo,or youd have to be someone getting handouts from manny/floyd to behave like that sht fight outselling anything is good & the best fighting is bad.
                      Last edited by kushking; 01-17-2019, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X