Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Daniel Jacobs Finalized For May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superfight!

Comment

Good fight. I wonder of they will increase the $9.99 payment for that month?

Comment

Will get DAZN to support Danny. WAR JACOBS

Comment

Great fight. This is the fight I said made the most sense since day 1 laughing at idiots saying it was going to be Lemieux. Golden boy made a contract offer for last Sept as Jacobs was the clear favorite if GGG walked from the rematch. GGG'S two daddy's facing off Cinco de Mayo it don't get no better.

Comment

What a great match up. Probably the hardest fight for Canelo to take( don’t tell me Charlo, Charlo is still green) Not to Mention you Americans are getting it Free of charge although I feel just Wilder fans should pay $150 dollars to watch as they seem to be very happy with PPV of late

Comment

I knew exactly why canelo fought Fielding, Danny j better let his hands go, this Will be a great fight

Comment

I'm watching this one no doubt about it!!

Comment

I no longer regret my DAZN subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    What a great match up. Probably the hardest fight for Canelo to take( don’t tell me Charlo, Charlo is still green) Not to Mention you Americans are getting it Free of charge although I feel just Wilder fans should pay $150 dollars to watch as they seem to be very happy about PPV of late
                    *9.99 not free.

If Canelo goes Jacobs/GGG back to back in 2019>>>>>>>>

And he probably takes on Andrade sometime in 2020 unless he wants to move up and stay at SMW.

I wonder if Bivol becomes an option at SMW at some point for Canelo? There are rumors that after the Smith fight he wants to move down to 168.

Comment

lol, they want GGG even older for the third one

Comment

Working...
                      X