No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Daniel Jacobs Finalized For May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
    It was the easiest opponent to try out for hight and reach thats why they had the weight clause because Danny will be that heavy fight night Oscar is a shrude bollox
    Maybe so, but it would have helped him more to actually have a live opponent of that size. Fielding was a dead fish.

Comment

• I honestly think that Canelo hates GGG and thinks he's a fraud. It seems like he takes fights that will most make GGG look like a fraud. GGG called out, "anyone from 154 to 168", but then never budged from 160, Canelo fought at 168 as soon as he could, albeit against a chump. In their 2 fights, GGG talked about Mexican Style, so Canelo comes out and stands in the pocket for 12 rounds the 2nd fight and beats him.

Now, A lot of people thought Jacobs beat GGG, but GGG would never give him a rematch, no idea why. So Canelo ios now fighting Jacobs to unify the titles. It's like Canelo goes out of the way to humiliate GGG fans. In the process he's building an all time great legacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Wheres all you lame asses like jabjabpuss who were saying that youd bet your (twice long removed) testicle that Canelo would duck the best at 160 & fight le-mules bum ass like ggg did when there was better fights out there for more $$?

Canelo despite having by far the best winning resume in boxing(besides pacnazi) is yet again facing a champion whos far bigger than him & in his prime,after having already twice fought & beat the "boogieman hypejob" of 160 & making him run the fck outta Vegas like a chump.

Just shows the difference in class between fighters like ggg & Canelo,when ggg was Canelos age he was considered a no name who kos bums,& even after becoming paper" champ" he continued to avoid tough fights hoping & waiting hed get his cashout payday vs a much smaller man cashcow. He had the chance to fight Mora on HBO but chose instead to fight Adama in a tiny restaurant untelevised. He had already long been paper champ but continued to fight bum after bum & call out a naturally smaller jmw who wasn't even in prime yet & he refused to move even a single lb of weight to get big fights.

Gggroupies are a fkin pestulance to boxing.

Canelo just made fools look even more stupid

here is the funny part.....

I would hate to be a Jabkin fan when he announces his next mismatch lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
          I honestly think that Canelo hates GGG and thinks he's a fraud. It seems like he takes fights that will most make GGG look like a fraud. GGG called out, "anyone from 154 to 168", but then never budged from 160, Canelo fought at 168 as soon as he could, albeit against a chump. In their 2 fights, GGG talked about Mexican Style, so Canelo comes out and stands in the pocket for 12 rounds the 2nd fight and beats him.

Now, A lot of people thought Jacobs beat GGG, but GGG would never give him a rematch, no idea why. So Canelo ios now fighting Jacobs to unify the titles. It's like Canelo goes out of the way to humiliate GGG fans. In the process he's building an all time great legacy.
          greatest post ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
            I honestly think that Canelo hates GGG and thinks he's a fraud. It seems like he takes fights that will most make GGG look like a fraud. GGG called out, "anyone from 154 to 168", but then never budged from 160, Canelo fought at 168 as soon as he could, albeit against a chump. In their 2 fights, GGG talked about Mexican Style, so Canelo comes out and stands in the pocket for 12 rounds the 2nd fight and beats him.

as usual, the casuals backed the wrong horse

they wouldn't know a good fighter if he punched them in the face

Comment

• Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
              No, no and no. Trout never had a prime. Lara left his best years in Cuba and GGG is as old as the hills.
              Dude your out your damn mind. Both Charlo's struggled with Trout as did Lara and Hurd didn't look great either. Trout was a damn good fighter and took Cotto out and had no loses going against Canelo. Canelo fought the very best version of Trout and beat him. Lara is just now starting to go out his best days and GGG is just at the down hill side of his to. But when it comes to GGG remember he KOed most all opponents before Jacobs and Canelo so he didn't have tons of wear and tear on him to say he is old either. The last fight GGG fought was probably the best version I've ever seen GGG fight. Canelo won but GGG fought a very active and smart boxing match.

Comment

• Studnelo > Jabkin..... in EVERY department

including his hair, and his woman

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  never said that, but did say he hadn't faced a top fighter in their prime age since lara over 4 yrs ago.
                  I remember that fight like it was yesterday I had never been so proud the way he put on a boxing clinic for 6 rounds. Absolutely beautiful. Then he disgraced himself and held, ran, complained, whimpered. He threw the fight away and had no one to blame but himself. Then my faith was restored in Cubans with my boy Rigo and he went and disgraced himself against Loma.

I didn’t really follow Canelo as he basically fought a lot of the fighters I liked but that boy is the truth. Stopped the GGG hype train when his back was against the wall

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    What the hell is wrong with you? It's a super fight because Canelo is fighting? So you though the Rocky Fielding fight was a super fight? Huh?

And GGG can damn well sell MUCH more than Jacobs. GGG has sold out coast to coast. Jacobs can't even sell out in his backyard.
                    Wilder didn't even sell out fighting fury in his own backyard. Stop ridiculing yourself on this forum.

Comment

• Yes. Yes. Yes

Comment

Working...
                      X