Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn releases statement on AJ fight: 10 days to find opponent.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by makaveli1875 View Post
    Hearns 7 year business plan maybe needs some revision . Scrambling around at the last minute to find some bum for his cash cow to fight doesnt sound like a great plan . Even worse he has to watch bird legs and the michelin man hog the limelight for another 6 months .
    Yeah i'm sure they are in crisis mode.

Joshua earned more for the Povetkin fight than Fury and Wilder did COMBINED for their fight

have a little look into the FACTS before spouting off childish nonsense, a few eddie hearn haters online might be getting big mouths now but even if Fury and Wilder decide they both don't want to be in the biggest fight in boxing vs AJ, he will STILL make more even vs "bum" dillian whyte in April than Fury and Wilder make for their rematch.

FACTS

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Of course wilder and fury were always going to fight. It’s the fight people actually want to see.

Thanks for finally agreeing with what I’ve been saying for months.

Wilder/Fury never gonna happen doe! Breazele!!
      Yet you go on acting like AJ was choosing Whyte over the others, are you even a fan of the others or do you just hate AJ?

Amir? Is that you? Can your wife even feel you anymore?

Are you saying you don't want to see AJ fighting Fury or Wilder, so you can just claim that they beat him in your fantasy world forever?

AJ/Wilder/Fury are the fights that people want no particular order can be moaned about.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
        Yeah i'm sure they are in crisis mode.

Joshua earned more for the Povetkin fight than Fury and Wilder did COMBINED for their fight

have a little look into the FACTS before spouting off childish nonsense, a few eddie hearn haters online might be getting big mouths now but even if Fury and Wilder decide they both don't want to be in the biggest fight in boxing vs AJ, he will STILL make more even vs "bum" dillian whyte in April than Fury and Wilder make for their rematch.

FACTS
        Nobody apart from AJ , Eddie and you care how much money Joshua has , the fans want to see if he has what it takes to beat the other top Heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli1875 View Post
          Nobody apart from AJ , Eddie and you care how much money Joshua has , the fans want to see if he has what it takes to beat the other top Heavyweights.
          He doesn't just have the money, he doesn't just have the most appeal, he doesn't just have the number one ranking, he doesn't just have most of the belts...

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
            Yet you go on acting like AJ was choosing Whyte over the others, are you even a fan of the others or do you just hate AJ?

Amir? Is that you? Can your wife even feel you anymore?

Are you saying you don't want to see AJ fighting Fury or Wilder, so you can just claim that they beat him in your fantasy world forever?

AJ/Wilder/Fury are the fights that people want no particular order can be moaned about.
            Jesus do you just follow me around? You’re sad.

AJ/Whyte has been the fight before Wilder/Fury 1 happened. Kid yourself all you want though.

And amir’s Wife looks 80% fake, and Amir just got busted for liking Tranny’s. Good look for AJ!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Jesus do you just follow me around? You’re sad.

AJ/Whyte has been the fight before Wilder/Fury 1 happened. Kid yourself all you want though.

And amir’s Wife looks 80% fake, and Amir just got busted for liking Tranny’s. Good look for AJ!
              No just responding to posts with backward reasoning, hidden agendas and general stupidity.

You should probably check yourself if you feel like your being hammered by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                He doesn't just have the money, he doesn't just have the most appeal, he doesn't just have the number one ranking, he doesn't just have most of the belts...
                No one cares if AJ is a better HW in every single way.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                  No just responding to posts with backward reasoning, hidden agendas and general stupidity.

You should probably check yourself if you feel like your being hammered by me.
                  Oh? What’s my agenda?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Wilder stays ducking. When Joshua sign another fight he'll chirp up and announce Breazeale.
                    Yeah, I agree with this.

I give Breazeale as much chance as a lot gave Fury against Wilder.

(On a side note; I would LOVE it if Breazeale beat Wilder. Been a fan of his for a while and want to see him do well.)

Comment

So who’s gonna bump this in 11 days? Or is this gonna be eddies last deadline?

Comment

Working...
                      X