Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn releases statement on AJ fight: 10 days to find opponent.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's clear wilder wants no piece of AJ at the moment and Fury is going for what he sees as an easy fight for him. I wouldn't blame him though..

Whyte has shown great desire to fight either of the champs but wilder seems not interested as he doesn't favor any opponent with a punchers chance.
    It is what it is, the HW division has to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      You have said this shvvt so many times and no one give a fvvk about you.
      You should stop crying while saying it. It's becoming too boring, try something new you Mudafvvka.
      Obviously you care so...

They can go ahead and fight for it since it's domestic level

Comment

Wilder knows he can't outbox Fury and know he knows Fury can get back up from his best shot too (and a free left hook right on the button to boot!)

If I'm Wilder, I go for unification, let's see if AJ can take those shots and then theres always a Fury rematch at some point, even if he loses his belt to AJ IMO, fan demand..

But, certainly seems like after all that big man talk, one face, one champ etc, Wilder scared stiff of AJ

Comment

Not that I believe him, it was always going to be Whyte, but I’ll bite...

Maybe this is what happens when you book Wembly 8 months in advance with no opponents? Though from the looks of all his DAZN cards, maybe eddies new nickname should be “TBA”

Also, with all of his fans screaming about how AJ is the A side...well, Ive never seen an A side unable to find anyone to fight

Comment

Wasn't Hearn saying a fight needed to be signed before Christmas if it was going to be April as they would need training and promotional time? If so...it's basic assumption that a fight has already been signed.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Obviously you care so...

They can go ahead and fight for it since it's domestic level
              Since it's a domestic level fight, why does it bother you?
              Wilder couldn't make a ppv fights fighting domestic level fighters in his community.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                Wasn't Hearn saying a fight needed to be signed before Christmas if it was going to be April as they would need training and promotional time? If so...it's basic assumption that a fight has already been signed.
                November 30th deadline doe...

Comment

Hearns 7 year business plan maybe needs some revision . Scrambling around at the last minute to find some bum for his cash cow to fight doesnt sound like a great plan . Even worse he has to watch bird legs and the michelin man hog the limelight for another 6 months .

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Not that I believe him, it was always going to be Whyte, but I’ll bite...

Maybe this is what happens when you book Wembly 8 months in advance with no opponents? Though from the looks of all his DAZN cards, maybe eddies new nickname should be “TBA”

Also, with all of his fans screaming about how AJ is the A side...well, Ive never seen an A side unable to find anyone to fight
                    Mayweather couldn't get Pac in the ring, you must be super ignorant to have missed that example, coming on here everyday to hate someone every day who doesn't even know you exist.

Wilder was always rematching Fury as well so theres not alot AJ can do. The rematch makes sense for Wilder/Fury and theres no one else more deserving, ranked higher or draws as many fans as Whyte for AJ to fight since Wilder/Fury are of the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                      Mayweather couldn't get Pac in the ring, you must be super ignorant to have missed that example, coming on here everyday to hate someone every day who doesn't even know you exist.

Wilder was always rematching Fury as well so theres not alot AJ can do. The rematch makes sense for Wilder/Fury and theres no one else more deserving, ranked higher or draws as many fans as Whyte for AJ to fight since Wilder/Fury are of the cards.
                      Of course wilder and fury were always going to fight. It’s the fight people actually want to see.

Thanks for finally agreeing with what I’ve been saying for months.

Wilder/Fury never gonna happen doe! Breazele!!

Comment

Working...
                      X