Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oleksandr Usyk will WIPE out the heavyweight division (mark my words)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oleksandr Usyk will WIPE out the heavyweight division (mark my words)

from a technical standpoint he is head n shoulders above EVERYBODY at HW. there is no heavyweight that can "outbox" him or outsmart him. he posseses the greatest boxing IQ in the division. whoever he fights will simply focus on using size and a lucky punch to win. from a SKILLS standpoint his toughest challenge will be Tyson Fury. but in 2-3 years time Usyk will be undisputed champ.

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
    from a technical standpoint he is head n shoulders above EVERYBODY at HW. there is no heavyweight that can "outbox" him or outsmart him. he posseses the greatest boxing IQ in the division. whoever he fights will simply focus on using size and a lucky punch to win. from a SKILLS standpoint his toughest challenge will be Tyson Fury. but in 2-3 years time Usyk will be undisputed champ.
    As they say as long as you're dreaming dream big. Not gonna happen. Usyk may be more skilled than the big boys but he flat out doesn't have the power to keep their offence at bay, this will be a HUGE probem.

Comment

Now THIS is a troll thread by a troll clearly trolling

Comment

Agree with most everything you said minus the confidence in Usyk suceeding cuz I think its still debatable how well he'll deal with the move up & how he'll deal with the power of the HW punch. If he isn't bothered by either I do see Usyk beating everyone at HW although I'm not as sure about him beating Fury, but with Fury so up & down & this fight, if it were to happen, is probably a couple years away & there is more chance that Fury flipped his wig again then Usyk would lose his focus.

Comment

No he will not

Comment

We'll see very quickly how good he is if he's really going to try to fight Ortiz or Povetkin right away.

Comment

He'll be like Chris Byrd, Michael Spinks type..... beat 1 or 2 but ultimately get brutally stopped and that will be that.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                It's good to see you praising one of today's good boxers instead of trashing today's best fighters like you have been doing in the last few threads you have started. I agree Ursk can beat all the heavyweights.

Comment

i agree he can unify, but undisputed might be too much.

Comment

I agree with this.

Comment

Working...
                    X