Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oleksandr Usyk will WIPE out the heavyweight division (mark my words)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    He'll be like Chris Byrd, Michael Spinks type..... beat 1 or 2 but ultimately get brutally stopped and that will be that.
    Usyk is much bigger and better than Byrd. Usyk makes the 200 pound cruiserweight limit and probably weighs 210 pounds or more on fight night. He will be a lean 220 pound 6 ft. 3 inch heavyweight. Byrd was a 6ft. 1 inch fat 195 pound boxer and a light puncher. Usyk will be a good puncher at heavyweight just not a Wilder or AJ type puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
      from a technical standpoint he is head n shoulders above EVERYBODY at HW. there is no heavyweight that can "outbox" him or outsmart him. he posseses the greatest boxing IQ in the division. whoever he fights will simply focus on using size and a lucky punch to win. from a SKILLS standpoint his toughest challenge will be Tyson Fury. but in 2-3 years time Usyk will be undisputed champ.
      Yeah, if you say so. If Bellew can box with him and win rounds, and land punches, imagine when he takes one from Joshua.

Nope, can't agree. He'd beat some of the poor ones like Wilder, maybe.
      Last edited by Froch_uppercut; 01-06-2019, 05:30 PM.

Comment

He will beat some of the guys 6'4 and below infact most of them. Gets blown away by the top 3 giants.i think he will get a belt at some point

Comment

Big problem with that people already turning down fights (Baby Miller, Parker, Whyte)

Comment

if he does the he has to be the P4P GOAT!!

So I will just sit down and wait and see what happens.

Comment

There are 5 heavyweights who, I would be confident in beating him.

Comment

I'd put Mairis Breidis in the same category too. He gave Usyk hell and who can forget that delightful knockout of Charr

Comment

I give him no chance, but if he does that he deserves Fighter of the Decade.

Comment

A big Usyk fan here but not sure about all this. He should take baby steps first.

When I read he might fight Takam for his first fight at the division, I was totally against it, because Takam is a pretty good boxer and mover himself. I saw an upset written all over that. Tyson Fury would be a huge trouble too.

He should start with the ones with no skills like Price, Joshua, Wilder. That order would be nice.

Stay away from pure boxers for now.
                    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 01-07-2019, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Verbalk View Post
                      I'd put Mairis Breidis in the same category too. He gave Usyk hell and who can forget that delightful knockout of Charr
                      The same Bredis that got absoloutley exposed by Mikaelian?

Comment

Working...
                      X