Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Claims Joshua Fight Offers Ignored, Wilder's Team Silent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Scott.Weiland- View Post
    Nonsense.

I hate to ask you this and I know you’re nearly sixty but are you a virgin ?

Are you slow in the head or what?

Wilder has literally said from his own mouth that he doesn't want to fight Joshua.

Why are you pretending otherwise?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Scott.Weiland- View Post
      Nonsense.

I hate to ask you this and I know you’re nearly sixty but are you a virgin ?
      Have you been drinking wreck the hoose juice again?

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        This post is so biased .. seriously mate, I'm disappointed in you now!

You're condemning Hearn for bad faith tactics when both sides have shown bad faith ...
        Whats biased? Hearn is playing Arum games with talking about the fight terms in public all the time. He's the one who started it & done 99% of it. Hearn talks to boxing media probably 3 times a week on a slow week. And damn near every time he speaks to someone he's doing that old school Arum sh^t of trying to control the narrative. And like I said its such a sh^tty job he's telling conflicting stories & losing the trust of UK fans who even see through it.

I believe Wilder is afraid of AJ because he has a fragile ego and is too concerned with what other people think and say about him, proven by his frequent emotional social media meltdowns and the ridiculous excuses he has been coming out with since getting embarrassed by Fury.
        Lol okay. Like I said guys don't get to the tip top of the division by making fear based decisions. Wilder's been beat. Joshua has been too. And they both will lose again. Its just how sh^t works at this level. And you can lose any night to any mfer. You don't excel at this game being scared to lose. I think you're trolling or highly naive about the type of people who achieve a high level of success in boxing if you legit think a tip top level boxer has so much fear of another boxer he wouldn't fight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Whats biased? Hearn is playing Arum games with talking about the fight terms in public all the time. He's the one who started it & done 99% of it. Hearn talks to boxing media probably 3 times a week on a slow week. And damn near every time he speaks to someone he's doing that old school Arum sh^t of trying to control the narrative. And like I said its such a sh^tty job he's telling conflicting stories & losing the trust of UK fans who even see through it.

Lol okay. Like I said guys don't get to the tip top of the division by making fear based decisions. Wilder's been beat. Joshua has been too. And they both will lose again. Its just how sh^t works at this level. And you can lose any night to any mfer. You don't excel at this game being scared to lose. I think you're trolling or highly naive about the type of people who achieve a high level of success in boxing if you legit think a tip top level boxer has so much fear of another boxer he wouldn't fight him.
          But that's exactly what Wilder did!

He never fought a top 20 contender on his way up the rankings. Finkel publicly said he was "still a baby at this" after he became champion to justify not unifying with Wlad, and he made no real attempt to unify with anybody else, which is why AJ ended up with 3 title belts after only 22 fights.

I'm positive that if Fury, by some miracle, had come back looking the same as when he beat Wlad, then Wilder would never have gone anywhere near him either.

He could live with being outpointed by Fury, and probably setting up a 3rd fight, but the very real possibility of getting KTFO by AJ, after all the shit he talked, is too much for his fragile ego to handle.
          Last edited by kafkod; 01-04-2019, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Possibly .. but the point is that he doesn't even seem to be considering a unification fight with AJ as another possibilty, if the rematch with Fury doesn't happen.
            Put ya self in his shoes....Team AJ was arrogant asf...lowballing Wilder cuz he had no real options.....Now he does after Fury fight was big...now all of sudden Hearn want that fight....**** HIM...I WUD MAKE HIM WAIT

Comment

• Eddie Hearn runs his mouth a bit too much publicly while at the same time wanting to do business with the people he insults, that is a dumb ass way of doing business. Stop Talking so much sh#t publicly and try to get business done behind the scenes. He is constantly on IFL just running his mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Why wouldn't AJ make offer to fight Tyson Fury doe...

Surely no one is asking for a common wealth belt rematch with Whyte?
                fury v aj should be for all the belts no way that fake champ wilder should held claim to one Joshua had tough fight after tough fight Parker unbeaten champ povektein lost once to Klitschko who Joshua knocked out only few fights ago fury should be champ now so easy rematch for him then the big 1 undisputed at Wembley be biggest hw fight since Ali fraizer 50 years before

Comment

• i wonder when the dillian whyte fight is getting announced

Comment

• Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                    fury v aj should be for all the belts no way that fake champ wilder should held claim to one Joshua had tough fight after tough fight Parker unbeaten champ povektein lost once to Klitschko who Joshua knocked out only few fights ago fury should be champ now so easy rematch for him then the big 1 undisputed at Wembley be biggest hw fight since Ali fraizer 50 years before
                    AJ is holding on to Fury belts to be fair so shouldn't he fight Fury for his belts? Why is Dillian Whyte for the common wealth belt even an option

Comment

But that's exactly what Wilder did!
                      There was a time you had an argument I'll agree with you that much, but Wilder has proved & shown a lot more about his desire to win & his strategic risk taking in the ring since his 30 something setup fights. Wilder evolved into a legit title holder & the clear #2 guy in the division. And you don't become #2 in boxing off of fear based decision making.

This is silly & juvenile logic you got here although its probably standard for a lot of fans who are Sunday Morning KO artists from the safety of their sofa.

Comment

Working...
                      X