Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Claims Joshua Fight Offers Ignored, Wilder's Team Silent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good coward wilder can fight fury again give him the belt he rightfully won in December then the real two champs the brits can fight each other while wilder goes back to knocking out taxi drivers typical american

Comment

This idiot still doesn’t realize they played themselves....dummy

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
        Good coward wilder can fight fury again give him the belt he rightfully won in December then the real two champs the brits can fight each other while wilder goes back to knocking out taxi drivers typical american
        Why wouldn't AJ make offer to fight Tyson Fury doe...

Surely no one is asking for a common wealth belt rematch with Whyte?

Comment

If I was Wilder I'd want to fight AJ now and go after Fury later. He needs to go get those belts if he really wants to be the man.

Any way you slice it, that's what history will look at. Get the belts off Joshua, then get the lineal status off Fury.

Comment

I'll bet the Hearns are gutted Joshua will have to make two easy defences whilst telling everyone Wilder ducked them.

ROLL ON WiILDER v FURY 2 ....for that I can't pick a winner .For Joshua v Whyte 2 it's easy, Joshua again probably quicker this time ......Joshua v Pulev .....the near forty year old veteran shouldn't last more than six.

And don't forget you will be paying through the nose soon to see whether the eyes or the chin holds up Brook v Khan .Hearn will be selling Joshua v Whyte and Con v Socket man as the best double bill of all time ......Only a complete idiot would fall for this shyte. But then lets see how many muppets can sing sweet Caroline in tune pissed up!

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
              Then shouldn't the "great" offer Hearn has sent been shared with the media? I mean they shared the 12.5million and 15million why not the percentage? If it's as great as they imply it would force Wilder's hand, but i'm under the suspicion it's not all that
              no point in sharing the contract with media at this stage, not until Wilder's team come out and claim the contract is another low ball, but I believe the offer is good this time it's just wilder don't want the fight in uk.... IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Brainboxz View Post
                no point in sharing the contract with media at this stage, not until Wilder's team come out and claim the contract is another low ball, but I believe the offer is good this time it's just wilder don't want the fight in uk.... IMO
                It's more likely Wilder doesn't want to fight for a fraction of a huge pot which together with Joshua this fight would make.It's clear to see that the 'Accounts' will only make this fight if they are forced to and they have everything as usual their own way.Hence refusing the $50m. Wilder knows there's a better way ,we all do!

Comment

Eddie Hearn and his idiot followers need to read the last sentence of the article to themselves over and over. Maybe it will sink in.

But then they’re also, I guess, planning a Tyson Fury rematch."

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                    Eddie Hearn and his idiot followers need to read the last sentence of the article to themselves over and over. Maybe it will sink in.

No rematch has been agreed or signed. That's a fact.

That means fight offers can still be sent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brainboxz View Post
                      Any offer put out there by Hearn needs to be immediately challenged by team Wilder, demanding they provide proof of funds. Give them a 24hr deadline. Then say they are fighting someone else. Sound familiar? Of course it won't be $50 million dollars guaranteed like they turned down.

Even the rabid AJ fans will begin to see how blatantly Joshua ducked Wilder last fall. But to others, it simply won't sink in.

Comment

Working...
                      X