Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence tabs Davis to KO Loma, Davis says Spence stops Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is like asking Hearn who wins a fight between joshua and Wilder or like asking a fighter's mother if her son can beat anyone or like asking a fighter's manager if he wins an upcoming fight. They shouldnt interview ANYONE who is that close to a fighter who will win between someone they are close to and someone they probably never met and certainly are not close to. They know the answer without even asking.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      Only black guys think Davis beats Loma let alone Knock him out
      I don’t think anyone think Davis would beat him really. It’s easy to make a bold pick when they know the fight will never happen since Tank is so scared. It was embarrassing the way he got so scared when Floyd pretended to want to try and make the fight.

Comment

Awwww that's so sweet, they've giving each other reach arounds. Such sweet butt boys. Too bad both are busy fighting chumps (or midgets) instead of being champions.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          Two clowns both fighting guys smaller whilst talking about how they ko opponents who they are scared of.
          Exactly. I’m not surprised by their answers. It’s PBC propaganda and two friends picking each other to beat the evil Top Rank guys. Davis is petrified of Loma and has basically admitted as much on many occasions and Spence is hiding behind the promotional divide with no intentions of fighting Crawford.

Davis would quit and to be honest he’d be CharLOL’d if he even fought any of the other 130 champs and though Spence is about a level above Davis he’d get schooled by Crawford.

Comment

Not a chance Davis KOs Lomachenko. Davis freakin quits. No mas. a dude like Davis, finding out he’s totally impotent against his opponent, totally overmatched? He frickin quits. Gets in deep and can’t swim. kid ain’t got what it takes between the ears to handle Lomachenko. I think he wilts under Berchelt, too. stupid comments. Cmon.
            Last edited by ceylon mooney; 12-29-2018, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Someone should add this to urbandictionary for 'Circlejerk'

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                Lol jeez did they suck each other off after this interview
                Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                They keep suckin’ each other off , no news here
                Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                Blacks keep circle jerking each other, nothing new here folks.
                Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                Awwww that's so sweet, they've giving each other reach arounds. Such sweet butt boys.
                Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                Someone should add this to urbandictionary for 'Circlejerk'
                I wonder about you guys...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  It's like when I go on the Mercedes website and make a custom 2019 S class, but then close the window at the Cart.
                  Realest post in this...shall I say.."questionable" thread.

Comment

Hahaha both of these sisters just talk, both got called out and both ran off to fight smaller men from lower weights. These are both clowns, how can you possibly be a fan? Have some dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                      I wonder about you guys...
                      Hopefully not in a Spence Davis way..

Comment

Working...
                      X