Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence tabs Davis to KO Loma, Davis says Spence stops Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still trying to make excuses for avoiding the #1, #2 p4p best in boxing.

Comment

In the mean time Spence is fighting a light weight and Davis is fighting a shot Abner Mares.

Comment

title might as well read : Spence and Davis are friends

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Why do posters get so upset because they picked each other to win? You guys have some real issues if you get upset when pro boxers don’t slurp the guys some of you love.
          A lot of guys have zero Tolerance for other peoples opinions. if they don't agree with something there's no discussion. they just blow up like the guy from the vape shop screaming and name calling.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            Two clowns both fighting guys smaller whilst talking about how they ko opponents who they are scared of.
            With you being a fan of triple G, You don't see anything hypocritically with this post. And definitely no knock on GGG, I'm fan myself, but he has took on his fair share of guys who had to come up in weight, but the same applys to almost everybody. It's real not that unusal. I don't think spence is scared of crawford, however Davis is not shy about saying no to fighting Loma. So you may be right about that

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
              I wonder about you guys...
              Yeah, they are reading way to deep into this. They are associates and stablemates, spence is only showing professional and common courtesy. Now people are dissing him for showing support for someone he knows?

Its like if your girl asked,"do I look fat in this?" You say no. If was asked about a friend and Spence said all he could say really. He's a pbc guy, he's not supposed to be neutral. You would think not being neutral is something a lot of this guys can relate too

Comment

Porky is too scared of Loma to even find out. He does all his fighting and call outs safely on Twitter.

Comment

These two get drunk together and talk **** when they're drunk. Fight Loma and Bud and let us fans be the judges lmao...

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                    With you being a fan of triple G, You don't see anything hypocritically with this post. And definitely no knock on GGG, I'm fan myself, but he has took on his fair share of guys who had to come up in weight, but the same applys to almost everybody. It's real not that unusal. I don't think spence is scared of crawford, however Davis is not shy about saying no to fighting Loma. So you may be right about that
                    after trying to fight the top guys in his division and being turned down. which top guys rejected the davis fight? you have to look at it in context. davis just stole machados belt and wont utter his name trying to pretend he doenst exist. thats not like ggg...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      after trying to fight the top guys in his division and being turned down. which top guys rejected the davis fight? you have to look at it in context. davis just stole machados belt and wont utter his name trying to pretend he doenst exist. thats not like ggg...
                      Youre right, every fights situation is lightly different, but I was Soley speaking on spence. What Davis is doing is inexcusable. He is clearly 100% avoiding Loma. I'm not sure I ever seen anything this blatant. I mean, he flat out said he doesn't need Loma, he doesn't has to fight him. (Something along those lines if I remember correctly) and we all know Davis' response to mayweather saying he was trying To make the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X