Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence tabs Davis to KO Loma, Davis says Spence stops Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what's wrong with boxing today, these fighters are having these fights on social media instead of the ring. Back in the days, you call a fighter out, hands fly at the next available venue.

I hope these fights take place and not 10 years from now. I won't hold my breath.

Comment

Spence needs to worry about Garcia or he will become the upset of the year similar to Duran vs Leonard

Comment

Why do posters get so upset because they picked each other to win? You guys have some real issues if you get upset when pro boxers don’t slurp the guys some of you love.

Comment

the battle of the chains

Comment

Everyone knows this fight's not gonna happen, until these two grows a pair. It'll have FOY potential if it happens though.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
              Errol Spence thinks his pbc groupie will beat Loma?! oh my, what a shocker!
              Yeah you already know those guys are going to pick their friends Everytime lol I can't imagine a situation where they wouldn't unless they start beefing with each other on Instagram or Twitter lol

Comment

Tank :"Spence says I beat Loma and I say he beats Crawford"

Well that settles it, damn spoilers, we no longer need to see the fights now!

LOL some of them PBC guys are groupies for each other. It is really strange.

Comment

For Errol AS IT STANDS that's not even the super fight

The super fight...

is Spence Thurman.

Comment

Two friends picking each other to win? Why is this even news. Here is a news story. Each Charlo thinks his brother will win his next fight.

Comment

Talk is CHEAP

If it's so easy go get that easy pay. (crickets chirping)

Comment

Working...
                      X