Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence tabs Davis to KO Loma, Davis says Spence stops Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence tabs Davis to KO Loma, Davis says Spence stops Crawford

WBA "super" junior lightweight titlist Gervonta Davis picks Errol Spence to win a battle of left-handed 147-pound champions by knockout over Terence Crawford, and Spence believes Davis would stop three-division title winner Vasyl Lomachenko in another clash of southpaws.
    [Click Here To Read More]

since this is gonna be such an easy fight all the jerkoff has gotta due is sign the contract

Comment

Two clowns both fighting guys smaller whilst talking about how they ko opponents who they are scared of.

Comment

"He's [Spence] been saying I'd punish [Lomachenko,]” said Davis, 24. "And I've been saying he would stop Terence.”

Nice of them to talk about things that they have no interest doing. It's like when I go on the Mercedes website and make a custom 2019 S class, but then close the window at the Cart.

Comment

Loma won't get stopped (maybe dropped once). He'll beat Davis.

Crawford likely won't see the final bell if and when he fights Spence.

Comment

I feel bad for Terence Crawford, because at least Loma got to fight GRJ, Rigo, and Linares! Loma has the option of fighting Teofimo Lopez in the near future, which will be a big fight too! Bud can't even get Amir Khan to fight him! It's gotta hurt for Bud to know that of all people, Broner is about to get a PPV with Manny Pacquiao, and he (Crawford) might be fighting Luis Collazo! DAMN! Bud might want to take notes:

Boxing's Greatest Investment: Floyd Mayweather's $750,000 Bet On Himself

The Mayweather-Arum partnership was fruitful for both as Mayweather stayed undefeated with a growing paycheck. He was featured in his first two PPV cards against Arturo Gatti in 2005 and Zab Judah a year later. The two bouts drew middling PPV figures of 365,000 and 375,000. Mayweather wasn’t satisfied. He envisioned himself as a headliner who could make “nine-figures” in one night. “Floyd wanted to take his career in a new direction,” says Leonard Ellerbe, Mayweather’s long-time confidante and CEO of Mayweather Promotions. “Floyd walked into Top Rank’s office, handed them a check and the rest is history.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbad.../#7d0d3d1a11e0

Comment

Lol.. honestly I think both fights would go the distance.. but if I had to choose out of crawford and spence.. I gotta pick the American! Lol ..ok, seriously, out of Loma vs tank.. I gotta go with the fast one! Lol.. man both fights I will pay 100 ppv to see! While yawl fighting about who's going to win.. I'm getting my popcorn!!! Enjoy life, dont take this too seriously.. its a good time to be a boxing fan!

Comment

Loma schools tank (which is actually scared to fight loma and mayweather threatens that fight to put tank back into place lmao) Crawford makes Spence look like a caveman. Ps...Spence wants none

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                  Loma schools tank (which is actually scared to fight loma and mayweather threatens that fight to put tank back into place lmao) Crawford makes Spence look like a caveman. Ps...Spence wants none
                  I forgot about that lmao, tanks mouth shut pretty quick after mayweather threatened that lol

Comment

This ***** is getting out of control. What is Spence thinking?

Comment

Working...
                    X