Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence tabs Davis to KO Loma, Davis says Spence stops Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
    Lol.. honestly I think both fights would go the distance.. but if I had to choose out of crawford and spence.. I gotta pick the American! Lol ..ok, seriously, out of Loma vs tank.. I gotta go with the fast one! Lol.. man both fights I will pay 100 ppv to see! While yawl fighting about who's going to win.. I'm getting my popcorn!!! Enjoy life, dont take this too seriously.. its a good time to be a boxing fan!
    Davis will be completely embarrassed and complain about some bull***** after the fight. The kid is mentally handicapped.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
      Loma schools tank (which is actually scared to fight loma and mayweather threatens that fight to put tank back into place lmao) Crawford makes Spence look like a caveman. Ps...Spence wants none
      I agree 100%

Comment

Crawford and Loma wins by decision. Funny how in the pic u got 2 fighters that lost to Mickey Mouse Garcia and of Mickey Mouse Beats Spence I’m going to be dying laughing lol

Comment

spence is probably right

Comment

Errol Spence thinks his pbc groupie will beat Loma?! oh my, what a shocker!

Comment

I totally agree!!!!!

Comment

So do it then while they aren't on the decline.

Comment

Are these fights even happening? Why can't these fools just stick to predicting fights that are already happening, or likely to happen, not some mythical fights they blatantly avoid?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    Davis will be completely embarrassed and complain about some bull***** after the fight. The kid is mentally handicapped.
                    Do you think Teofimo Lopez will be totally embarrassed by Lomachenko? Do you think Arum let's that fight happen in 2019?

Teofimo Lopez: Nothing Special About Lomachenko!

December 8, 2018:

That doesn’t mean the Brooklyn-born, Las Vegas-based Lopez is confident Arum and company would make that fight as soon as Lopez wants it.

“To be honest, I don’t see it happening unless I have a world title and he actually wants to do it,” Lopez told BoxingScene.com. “Whenever it happens, it happens. If it happens, great. You know? If it doesn’t, I’ll know why and I’ll just move up to 140 [pounds] afterwards.”

https://www.boxingscene.com/teofimo-...chenko--134424

Comment

What are they gonna say this guy is gonna beat my friend down. No of course they’re gonna back their friend to win. Bud Crawford whoops Spence’s ass if it ever happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X