Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official nsb poster of the year poll 2018- the super six!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    You’re a fucking loser. Go work, make some money to feed your kids.

You degenerate piece of sh
    it, clean my shoes. I’ll give you a dollar
    shut your fake watch wearing ass up

you already ousted as a buster in that fake watch thread you made loser

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      nothing at all..that was 4 years ago and Freedom was paying for votes so I did the same..but I don't give a damn about this mess anymore...It literally means nothing
      hahahhaa

i definitely remember that!

then he was crying so much he quit the forum no?

Comment

• I voted for Koba for carrying on the wonderful but exhausting to manage pick 'em game

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        hahahhaa

i definitely remember that!

then he was crying so much he quit the forum no?

Their e-beef really got intense in the lounge worst poster of the year thread iirc

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        This award used to get hundreds and hundreds of votes.

Larry's in the lead with 20?

Show's how far this forum has fell since the glory days.
        Originally posted by abracada View Post
        Didn’t you win it last year?
        Nah, I won it last year. Dan is an OG who won it in like 2013 tho. Just don't ask him about the year he came in 2nd..

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
          Didn’t you win it last year?
          Nah. Not that I'm aware of

I won it in 2012 that was the first time we did this award on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            I voted for Koba for carrying on the wonderful but exhausting to manage pick 'em game

Their e-beef really got intense in the lounge worst poster of the year thread iirc

Nah, I won it last year. Dan is an OG who won it in like 2013 tho. Just don't ask him about the year he came in 2nd..
            2013 was the year I came 2nd you bastard

Comment

• ridiculous

You don't change the rules in process. Very unfair to Larry. And its not as if Larry came out of the blue, was never considered and then suddenly got all these votes, he has been in the running constantly.

Its unfair to all the nominees really. How many more times do the goal posts get moved? and by the way, as Iron Dan said: it is pathetic how few votes there are.... (I am paraphrasing). So now what? we will pare it down to someone winning with 5 votes? This site tends to leave the biggest idiots with the most responsibility, as a pattern, not always, but inevitably.

Why not just show the pattern that is disturbing on the thread and ask members? ask the posters? who allegedly are sock puppets... Be transparent instead of fixing it against the guy who has the most votes!

Or, encourage more people to vote. The idiots here are doing the last thing they should which is to discourage people from voting. Ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                You don't change the rules in process. Very unfair to Larry. And its not as if Larry came out of the blue, was never considered and then suddenly got all these votes, he has been in the running constantly.

Its unfair to all the nominees really. How many more times do the goal posts get moved? and by the way, as Iron Dan said: it is pathetic how few votes there are.... (I am paraphrasing). So now what? we will pare it down to someone winning with 5 votes? This site tends to leave the biggest idiots with the most responsibility, as a pattern, not always, but inevitably.

Why not just show the pattern that is disturbing on the thread and ask members? ask the posters? who allegedly are sock puppets... Be transparent instead of fixing it against the guy who has the most votes!

Or, encourage more people to vote. The idiots here are doing the last thing they should which is to discourage people from voting. Ridiculous.
                So im meant to accept votes from people with 1 post? One with 30 posts? Another one whos only visitor message is larry offering them points for votes in 2014? An obvious alt with 130 posts over a few years that sent me abusive private messages? It would be more unfair on the other posters if i counted them. People would be upset either way and ive made my decision, them votes arent being counted. Thr only reason i didnt put that in rules initially is that i didnt think it would be necessary, i should have known better.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  So im meant to accept votes from people with 1 post? One with 30 posts? Another one whos only visitor message is larry offering them points for votes in 2014? An obvious alt with 130 posts over a few years that sent me abusive private messages? It would be more unfair on the other posters if i counted them. People would be upset either way and ive made my decision, them votes arent being counted. Thr only reason i didnt put that in rules initially is that i didnt think it would be necessary, i should have known better.
                  What you do is put it to the thread. And maybe message the posters. Ask people who they want to accept, not accept. Thats called transparency and it shows that things were handled above board. Make sense?

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT

It has been brought to my attention by numerous posters including private messages that there has been suspect voting patterns with one poster receiving the majority of their votes from accounts with very few posts.

After much deliberation, sadly, all accounts with less than 750 posts WILL NOT have their votes accepted. In the interests of fairness this will apply to all posters and will be deducted from their total votes.

Frankly i am appalled that i have had to enforce this. This rule was something i considered posting initially but i did not feel it would be required in what is meant to be a fun vote.

I am also not accusing any posters, i am fully aware that people could have took this opportunity to vote for larry with suspect accounts in order to get him DQ'd which i am not doing.

There is no bias in this decision, in fact i have been placed on ignore at various times by 3 of the nominees, one of whom still has me on ignore and will likely be leading the votes with this decision once i deduct the <750 post accounts.

This decision is FINAL and there is no room for debate or appeal. Votes will be counted and a winner announced on new years day.
                    lmfao!!!!!!!!the rule changes every year that i am in the lead...this is hilarious...HAS A MOD INFORMED YOU THAT I HAVE DONE ANYTHING WRONG??? HELL NO THEY DID NOT!!!!!... you cant just change the rules because you dont want me to win a fake ass award..but this just proves how cowardly you really are as usual

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                      What you do is put it to the thread. And maybe message the posters. Ask people who they want to accept, not accept. Thats called transparency and it shows that things were handled above board. Make sense?
                      Not larry’s Alt with 0 posts just voted for him.

You are either in love with Larry or part of rigging the poll.

Comment

Working...
                      X