Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official nsb poster of the year poll 2018- the super six!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This award used to get hundreds and hundreds of votes.

Larry's in the lead with 20?

Show's how far this forum has fell since the glory days.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      This award used to get hundreds and hundreds of votes.

Larry's in the lead with 20?

Show's how far this forum has fell since the glory days.
      Didn’t you win it last year?

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        Announcement will be made later in the day....
        This is a massive issue, someone needs to sort this out. There a coup happening!

Comment

• FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT

It has been brought to my attention by numerous posters including private messages that there has been suspect voting patterns with one poster receiving the majority of their votes from accounts with very few posts.

After much deliberation, sadly, all accounts with less than 750 posts WILL NOT have their votes accepted. In the interests of fairness this will apply to all posters and will be deducted from their total votes.

Frankly i am appalled that i have had to enforce this. This rule was something i considered posting initially but i did not feel it would be required in what is meant to be a fun vote.

I am also not accusing any posters, i am fully aware that people could have took this opportunity to vote for larry with suspect accounts in order to get him DQ'd which i am not doing.

There is no bias in this decision, in fact i have been placed on ignore at various times by 3 of the nominees, one of whom still has me on ignore and will likely be leading the votes with this decision once i deduct the <750 post accounts.

This decision is FINAL and there is no room for debate or appeal. Votes will be counted and a winner announced on new years day.

Comment

• I should vote for Larry just to add to the conspiracy.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT

It has been brought to my attention by numerous posters including private messages that there has been suspect voting patterns with one poster receiving the majority of their votes from accounts with very few posts.

After much deliberation, sadly, all accounts with less than 750 posts WILL NOT have their votes accepted. In the interests of fairness this will apply to all posters and will be deducted from their total votes.

Frankly i am appalled that i have had to enforce this. This rule was something i considered posting initially but i did not feel it would be required in what is meant to be a fun vote.

I am also not accusing any posters, i am fully aware that people could have took this opportunity to vote for larry with suspect accounts in order to get him DQ'd which i am not doing.

There is no bias in this decision, in fact i have been placed on ignore at various times by 3 of the nominees, one of whom still has me on ignore and will likely be leading the votes with this decision once i deduct the <750 post accounts.

This decision is FINAL and there is no room for debate or appeal. Votes will be counted and a winner announced on new years day.
              Agreed. Also perhaps consider a Karma count, must be at least 10 green Karma points

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
                Agreed. Also perhaps consider a Karma count, must be at least 10 green Karma points
                And filter it by minimum average of 2 posts per day to get rid of all Alts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  If you don't care then why were you glad to be nominated and then sought pity talking about "but as usual I wont win even when i actually do win", with the violin playing in the background

DQ this clown
                  I remember that

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    man kiss my ass, ill slap the spit out of your mouth little girl
                    Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    Shut your ****ing mouth

Comment

• ChingChing..... one post only, guess who he voted for??

Comment

Working...
                      X