Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official nsb poster of the year poll 2018- the super six!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we can all agree, Larry must be permabanned for this offense

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      So we now know that Larry has been using alts on this poll. This is no longer the subject matter, it’s important that he be banned for this
      That’s a fair point, Alts are not allowed let alone bribery and blackmail to win the POTY award

Comment

So we now know that Larry has been using alts on this poll. This is no longer the subject matter, it’s important that he be banned for this
        link the alts to me prettygirl here let me tag your mod friend to help BostonGuy even playing field now..so lets see who alts they really are

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          Youre completely missing the point and ignoring what im saying. It doesnt matter now if the alts are yours or not, they arent being counted for ANY poster. Im fully aware u could be getting stitched up which is why u arent being dq'd and your other votes all count. Not typing it again cause fed up of repeating myself.
          That’s what he does. He doesn’t miss points because he is ****** (which he happens to be anyway), he misses points because he is a coward. He ducked a fight me and completely ignored my factual information and screenshots of him begging me for forgiveness

He’s a weirdo

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            link the alts to me prettygirl here let me tag your mod friend to help BostonGuy even playing field now..so lets see who alts they really are
            I will PM them to him directly and I will look forward to enjoying this forum without your cheating, coward, racist ass

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              The Alt called “not Larry’s alt” for starters

Comment

• This what this forum has come to people..lies spread by 3-4 posters who follow me everywhere

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
                  The Alt called “not Larry’s alt” for starters
                  Hahahhahah so true

Comment

• im done posting in this thread..enjoy gay boys!!!!! ill get you all 1 by 1 starting in 2 weeks

Comment

That’s what he does. He doesn’t miss points because he is ****** (which he happens to be anyway), he misses points because he is a coward. He ducked a fight me and completely ignored my factual information and screenshots of him begging me for forgiveness

He’s a weirdo
                      This is exactly why i was reluctant to get involved and happy to ignore 3 or 4 fishy votes, cause i knew what would happen. But im not accepting votes from accounts with 1 post, its ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X