No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Warns Miller That He Won't Tolerate His Trash Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    I guess miller is an undefeated bum then.
    His best win is??
    On what evidence could he conceivably be a legitimate threat to the top HW’s??

He’s not a credible contender or an interesting opponent for AJ. End of.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      Having grown up in NYC in an area somewhat similar to Little Baby's neck of the woods, I get the schikt that BB spreads. Its the way he rolls, the crazy man, getting in opponent's heads at every turn. But he is a trouble maker He had Stiverne outraged at the gym with comments made, he tends to be brash in a manner that makes some guys nervous when in reality it should be to sell a fight, or get a quick advantage.

I respect AJ, I think he has as much claim to be in the trifecta as Wilder and Fury...as a matter of fact, I would go further after the Wilder Fury fight and say that the best heavyweight in the world is either Fury or AJ.

As much as Big Baby has a right to act certain ways, AJ has a right to actively not engage in such behaviors and to avoid Big Baby if BB wants to engage in said behavoir.

There is nothing detrimental to boxing for AJ to approach his craft as a professional. And fans do not have a right to think that because a famous person is paid, that it gives them a right to bother the person. Regardless of whether this person is Alec Baldwin putting someone in a headlock, approaching an exhausted Mike Tyson after a plane fight, or if it is big baby looking to start trouble, AJ has the right to his privacy and for the respect of his space.

Unless Big Baby has something unexpected in store for us, he will probably regret bothering AJ, at least until the paycheck comes in. He would be best working on his skills in the ring to show a good fight and not starting trouble with the gentle hearted Nigerian.
      See this is the kind of wisdom I’m used to with your posts

Comment

Joshua you will ***** up just like you did the last time you were face to face with miller.

Comment

As soon As Miller steps up

Anytime Big Baby Miller steps up I'd suggest betting a few hundred against him...

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
            This has to be the biggest softboi in the history of the heavyweights division.

"No smack talking please sir, no I don't want a face to face after my fight sir, no don't use cuss words with me sir"
            You think talking smack like a deluded idiot makes you tough? Have you heard what Miller has been saying? He says Joshua fights bums without a hint of irony. When it comes to the ring, Joshua is going to show your so called tough guys with all the bull**** talk that action speaks louder than words. Both Wilder and Miller are going to get it. Both are getting stretched out. Where it matters. Wilder has already been exposed by Fury. Joshua will simply knock him cold. Not long now.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              Now I see why Joshua never wanted any part of Fury.
              Yeah, a bit like Tyson mouthing off but Lewis keeping classy meant Lewis wanted no part of him. Oh no, wait. Tyson dropped the title like a *****. And when he did finally pluck up the courage, he got smashed up good and proper.

Same thing with AJ. When he gets his hands on Wilder and Fury it's over for those two. Just watch. The cream will rise to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Bart View Post
                AJ's bonkers, been living in that bubble since 2012 and no longer has any sense of reality. He's always going on about HIS shine and HIS money and HIS plan as if it's been ordained and these other guys are being unreasonable by trying to get their own shine and money. And then when they try to fight him, then they're jealous and trying to get shine and money off his name. You have three of the belts! Who are people supposed to want to fight? It's the absolute worst though when he tries to use legacy and unification to at least make it sound like he's trying to get the Wilder fight, but then doesn't think it's even important enough to even show up to the Fury-Wilder fight, and then doubles down to DECLARE that he wasn't even going to watch it live! Yes AJ, your passion for the sport and its history are extremely evident in your behavior. smdh
                He's talking about all the disrespect and delusions from the likes of Wilder and Miller. If you don't know some of the bull**** they've both come out with, then where have you been? Miller is so deluded he thinks AJ is fighting nothing but bums. And he said so without a hint of irony. The fights are going to get made so there is no need for all the hate from these two bit dregs. They just end up embarrassing themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  As long as Whyte survives Del Boy. It’s Whyte 10000000%. It was always going to be the rematch no one needs to see.
                  Who else can he fight? Wilder and Fury are tied up with each other. Hearn is making offers but Wilder doesn't want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    Your post was confusing but I like you and respect your other posts. Don’t let these Wilder fans rope- a- dope you into putting the Baby oil on. It’s the 2 week anniversary since Wilder made that ridiculous claim and apparently 3000 Wilder fans on Monday morning plan to walk through Central Park with baby oil applied to their body in protest..... Freaks
                    Wilder has his own issues. Not the least of which is that he lost to Fury. In his defense no fighter will ever admit to a defeat when the judges have obviously been paid. Hasn't he hit every excuse in the book?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      So basically AJ is saying you have to be cordial/nice to get a fight with him. Interesting.
                      No. He's saying you don't need to be a hater to get the fights with him. Didn't you read?

Comment

Working...
                      X