Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    See this is the kind of wisdom I’m used to with your posts
    Thanks I appreciate it.

Did you see this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frFexqziXX4

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      And more than a few UK fans here are quite proud of that fact regarding Hearn. They feel that AJ and every other meat puppet, would do good to just listen to Tommy twinkle toes...using the two ears instead of the lone mouth. To these fans, Hearns is the fighter, the cause, the reason... It is his win or loss and under those conditions, AJ is best just doing as told to fufill his role, and to be blessed for being considered one of Tommy's best meat puppets!

If Tommy tells AJ to go fight jesus I would imagine a complaint would be tolerated...But other than that? AJ could fight Jimmy Hoffa's ghost...and these fans would show up and root for Tommy's meat puppet. i could see it now. AJ shadow boxing around the goal posts at the Meadowlands, trying to maybe get one of those ghost radios to connect to Hoffa... It would be a spectacle that no doubt would be somehow justified by the likes of Bobby Barrett and Sid Knee at the opportune time and thread here on the boards.

I can hear it now "But it sold more than a Wilder versus a giant tomato sculpture would!!" And of course WBA guy chiming in to say what sold more would depend on where the tomato sculpture was placed....
      What am I justifying exactly? I want the Wilder fight. Always have. So I don't know where you're getting this nonsense. But then again, Americans are constantly creating story lines in their heads when the reality is the complete opposite.

If Wilder and Fury are tied up with each other next, then Whyte and Miller seem to be the best options out there. Miller is at least fresh, and Whyte is the most proven contender out there. I know you'll put in a word for the old bum basher Ortiz who still only has 1 decent win his entire career, but i'm not interested in seeing him gas out badly after a few rounds then get knocked out. It doesn't interest me when there are better options.

However, if Ortiz were to fight and beat one of the better known Heavies out there i'd have no problem in AJ fighting him if there isn't anything better. But watching him labour against tin cans doesn't do anything for me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
        This is so manufactured and fake its hilarious
        I don't think AJ is in on anything. Miller's just a **** talker. It's just his nature unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          What am I justifying exactly? I want the Wilder fight. Always have. So I don't know where you're getting this nonsense. But then again, Americans are constantly creating story lines in their heads when the reality is the complete opposite.

If Wilder and Fury are tied up with each other next, then Whyte and Miller seem to be the best options out there. Miller is at least fresh, and Whyte is the most proven contender out there. I know you'll put in a word for the old bum basher Ortiz who still only has 1 decent win his entire career, but i'm not interested in seeing him gas out badly after a few rounds then get knocked out. It doesn't interest me when there are better options.

However, if Ortiz were to fight and beat one of the better known Heavies out there i'd have no problem in AJ fighting him if there isn't anything better. But watching him labour against tin cans doesn't do anything for me.
          Americans are quite a category... Its amazing that you have managed to find traits they all abide by. You don't think for yourself, rather you justify and rail on about seat sales, and management issues, and other such issues. Your reality is the reality that Tommy twinkle toes tells you is reality and nothing else.

You seem to have a hard on for Ortiz also.

Comment

He's talking about all the disrespect and delusions from the likes of Wilder and Miller. If you don't know some of the bull**** they've both come out with, then where have you been? Miller is so deluded he thinks AJ is fighting nothing but bums. And he said so without a hint of irony. The fights are going to get made so there is no need for all the hate from these two bit dregs. They just end up embarrassing themselves.
            So, if I'm understanding you correctly, what you're saying is...gibberish? I have no idea what any of this means.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Americans are quite a category... Its amazing that you have managed to find traits they all abide by. You don't think for yourself, rather you justify and rail on about seat sales, and management issues, and other such issues. Your reality is the reality that Tommy twinkle toes tells you is reality and nothing else.

You seem to have a hard on for Ortiz also.
              You read this board, man. If you're trying to tell me you don't see it, then i'm sorry I don't believe you. It's there constantly by most Americans on here. Hell, go and read the very comments on this thread from the start and see for yourself That Americans are saying the complete opposite of the facts. Thefreshbrawler is one of those pieces of ****

I only defend Hearn when people are constantly lying about him. I'd do that with anyone out there. Even Americans. I like the truth, not a distorted version of it. I think for myself, and myself only.

I'm the one with the hard on for Ortiz and not all the Americans on this site? Is this some kind of joke or something? Are you intentionally being ironic? The Brits on here keep it real when it comes to Ortiz. It's the Americans who think he's some kind of elite that Joshua has to beat to prove himself when he's beaten better and more proven fighters than Ortiz. But the Americans won't hear of it. You don't even have to look for this evidence. The forum is full of comments from your end with this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Bart View Post
                So, if I'm understanding you correctly, what you're saying is...gibberish? I have no idea what any of this means.
                You think the nonsense that Wilder and Miller come out with isn't hateful lies and delusion? You don't think Wilder has been on a smear campaign against him? He even said on Showtime he thinks he's a drugs cheat. He called him a juicing j. Miller brought his mum into it. Joshua is saying there is no need for any of this to get a fight with him because the fights will happen.

So GTFOH you don't know what i'm talking about. It's constant.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                  This has to be the biggest softboi in the history of the heavyweights division.

"No smack talking please sir, no I don't want a face to face after my fight sir, no don't use cuss words with me sir"
                  EXACTLY RIGHT!! LOL And this guy could possibly be Undisputed Champ is the crazier part!! He'll be the most polite, curdeous and respectful HW champ of all times!!

Comment

Joshua ain't gonna do nuffin.

Comment

You think talking smack like a deluded idiot makes you tough? Have you heard what Miller has been saying? He says Joshua fights bums without a hint of irony. When it comes to the ring, Joshua is going to show your so called tough guys with all the bull**** talk that action speaks louder than words. Both Wilder and Miller are going to get it. Both are getting stretched out. Where it matters. Wilder has already been exposed by Fury. Joshua will simply knock him cold. Not long now.
                      Joshua is a princess. And yeah Wilder got exposed by dropping that flubberboi like a ton of lipo..

Comment

Working...
                      X