No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Warns Miller That He Won't Tolerate His Trash Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    Well I appreciate your empathy but without reading comprehension it will fail you every time. I can assure you that Mayweather was not compared to Fury, rather a point of similarity was brought to bare to illustrate a fundamental approach to the Sweet Science. I would urge you to sit down and read the first post by Sid Knee slowly....

Do not be that idiot who is assumed to be a moron, and then opens his keyboard and removes all doubt grasshopper.
    Ok so I see your error now, you are unaware of the fact that in communicating your point that your are putting fury and floyd in the same league. You obviously admit that they aren't but have limited self awareness in your speech most likely due to a nerds ego which focuses on grammar while omitting the readers perception of said nerd.

I also noticed you ignored my wartime metaphor which I only brought up to counter your Japanese metaphor even though both are mostly incompatible with boxing.

Final point, fury and Floyd should not be mentioned in the same breath.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
      Ok so I see your error now, you are unaware of the fact that in communicating your point that your are putting fury and floyd in the same league. You obviously admit that they aren't but have limited self awareness in your speech most likely due to a nerds ego which focuses on grammar while omitting the readers perception of said nerd.

I also noticed you ignored my wartime metaphor which I only brought up to counter your Japanese metaphor even though both are mostly incompatible with boxing.

Final point, fury and Floyd should not be mentioned in the same breath.
      Ah kid... of course the spelling the final desperate attempt for those who cannot take an L ok yeah my spelling sucks... I guess readng comprehension will remain off the list of topics to consider in mom's basement... so be it.

So here kid, take the last word next post, and don't tuck your tail too far between your legs where your balls should be...

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        Ah kid... of course the spelling the final desperate attempt for those who cannot take an L ok yeah my spelling sucks... I guess readng comprehension will remain off the list of topics to consider in mom's basement... so be it.

So here kid, take the last word next post, and don't tuck your tail too far between your legs where your balls should be...
        It's funny how you took a jab at my reading comprehension but didn't realize I didnt even mention your bad spelling.

I would explain what I actually said but I have a feeling that would just go over your head as well.

I'll let you enjoy your "W" so you can get back to your dungeons and dragons match.

Comment

• “I’m more of an offensive coach, I’m very aggressive, and I was a little bit disappointed with the corner work because Ben was telling him to feint, feint and step back and I said to him ‘why are you telling him to step back? Let this guy fight. He can get rid of this guy’,” Roach said to Fox Sports.(new boxingscene article)

Looks like Freddie Roach agrees you can't win a fight by just feinting and not hurting your opponent. Lol sorry not sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
            I'm embarrassed for you that your trying to compare Floyd to fury.
            I'm not comparing them. I'm not talking about their skill set or accomplishments or anything like that. I'm talking purely about how they both approach a fight. Neither of them go out there to do damage but merely to stay 2 or 3 steps ahead of the opposition and look to land scoring shots while taking nothing in return.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              I'm not comparing them. I'm not talking about their skill set or accomplishments or anything like that. I'm talking purely about how they both approach a fight. Neither of them go out there to do damage but merely to stay 2 or 3 steps ahead of the opposition and look to land scoring shots while taking nothing in return.
              That's true. Floyd moves even less but is more laser strike type. Fury is more active pitter pattering. Similar defensive mindset though.

Comment

Working...
              X