No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Warns Miller That He Won't Tolerate His Trash Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
    Yessir. Handwriting on the wall, you could tell how they we're framing things on the DAZN broadcast last night that they are setting up the fight between AJ and Big Baby. I think they may make it a US fight tho. AJ mentioned that he wanted to fight in the US, specifically MSG, against one of the American heavyweights. His commentary seemed almost scripted. Who better to fight in New York but a brash talking New Yorker?
    Makes sense, nobody in the UK is interested in a Whyte rematch and fighting Miller gives Joshua much needed exposure to the US market WITHOUT having to fight Wilder. Joshua basically does whatever Hearn tells him anyway, he is little more than a meat puppet.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      I like Joshua... Stand up guy

I like Wilder and Joshua. Wish they didn't have to fight
      Lol me too, but may the best man win

Comment

Settle down Joshua your frightening the dog

Comment

Having grown up in NYC in an area somewhat similar to Little Baby's neck of the woods, I get the schikt that BB spreads. Its the way he rolls, the crazy man, getting in opponent's heads at every turn. But he is a trouble maker He had Stiverne outraged at the gym with comments made, he tends to be brash in a manner that makes some guys nervous when in reality it should be to sell a fight, or get a quick advantage.

I respect AJ, I think he has as much claim to be in the trifecta as Wilder and Fury...as a matter of fact, I would go further after the Wilder Fury fight and say that the best heavyweight in the world is either Fury or AJ.

As much as Big Baby has a right to act certain ways, AJ has a right to actively not engage in such behaviors and to avoid Big Baby if BB wants to engage in said behavoir.

There is nothing detrimental to boxing for AJ to approach his craft as a professional. And fans do not have a right to think that because a famous person is paid, that it gives them a right to bother the person. Regardless of whether this person is Alec Baldwin putting someone in a headlock, approaching an exhausted Mike Tyson after a plane fight, or if it is big baby looking to start trouble, AJ has the right to his privacy and for the respect of his space.

Unless Big Baby has something unexpected in store for us, he will probably regret bothering AJ, at least until the paycheck comes in. He would be best working on his skills in the ring to show a good fight and not starting trouble with the gentle hearted Nigerian.

Comment

keep runnin ya mouth miller easy pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
              "Its okay Mr. Wilder you can say what you want." - AJ
              I’m suing Johnson’s baby oil for allowing Tyson Fury to administer it all over his body. It consequently effected my right hand and might involve me undertaking an 8th surgery on my arm as a result. Joshua do you understand what that means?

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                Not everybody is primitive.
                Maybe he should take up polo.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  Makes sense, nobody in the UK is interested in a Whyte rematch and fighting Miller gives Joshua much needed exposure to the US market WITHOUT having to fight Wilder. Joshua basically does whatever Hearn tells him anyway, he is little more than a meat puppet.
                  And more than a few UK fans here are quite proud of that fact regarding Hearn. They feel that AJ and every other meat puppet, would do good to just listen to Tommy twinkle toes...using the two ears instead of the lone mouth. To these fans, Hearns is the fighter, the cause, the reason... It is his win or loss and under those conditions, AJ is best just doing as told to fufill his role, and to be blessed for being considered one of Tommy's best meat puppets!

If Tommy tells AJ to go fight jesus I would imagine a complaint would be tolerated...But other than that? AJ could fight Jimmy Hoffa's ghost...and these fans would show up and root for Tommy's meat puppet. i could see it now. AJ shadow boxing around the goal posts at the Meadowlands, trying to maybe get one of those ghost radios to connect to Hoffa... It would be a spectacle that no doubt would be somehow justified by the likes of Bobby Barrett and Sid Knee at the opportune time and thread here on the boards.

I can hear it now "But it sold more than a Wilder versus a giant tomato sculpture would!!" And of course WBA guy chiming in to say what sold more would depend on where the tomato sculpture was placed....

Comment

This is so manufactured and fake its hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                      So it's no longer Whyte..?
                      Mb probably AJ vs. Whyte in April with Big Baby in October or November.

Comment

Working...
                      X