Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Warns Miller That He Won't Tolerate His Trash Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“I don’t think I will stay composed this time,” Joshua warns. “No one will jump in and try to take shine away from what I am trying to do. When I fought Molina, Klitschko and I already had a contract signed so he was invited to come into the ring to see me. Miller better be careful how he approaches me if he approached me. Don’t step in my territory. Don’t get on my wrong side.”

The 28-year-old Joshua admits a fight with Miller is intriguing and may be just the opponent for him to make his United States debut possibly later this year.”

“Miller will get his chance if he wants to fight,” Joshua said. “He doesn’t need to become my enemy and get on my wrong side to get the fight. He can sit down like a business man and negotiate his terms with dignity and respect and we can shake hands and fight. Miller will get his chance”

Joshua admits he was bothered by Miller’s attacks on social media at first but doesn’t believe Miller will back up the nasty comments in person.

“I’m not too-faced,” Joshua states. “If I like you, I like you. If I don’t then you will know it. He said all those things on social media about me so of course I am going to confront him but tonight I’m here with DAZN. If Miller wants to approach me he better be careful. If he wants to come in my territory the wrong way then feel free and face the consequences.”

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
        OH god it’s begun. Prepare for the twitter war with Big Baby and AJ followed up by a fight on April 13.
        So it's no longer Whyte..?

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
          This has to be the biggest softboi in the history of the heavyweights division.

"No smack talking please sir, no I don't want a face to face after my fight sir, no don't use cuss words with me sir"
          Not everybody is primitive.

Comment

Don’t buy into this BS...
            AJ-Miller is an uninteresting and unwarranted matchup. No manufactured “beef” will change that

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
              So it's no longer Whyte..?
              As long as Whyte survives Del Boy. It’s Whyte 10000000%. It was always going to be the rematch no one needs to see.

Comment

This guy claims to be the real heavyweight champion of the world? He sounds soft as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                  OH god it’s begun. Prepare for the twitter war with Big Baby and AJ followed up by a fight on April 13.
                  Yessir. Handwriting on the wall, you could tell how they we're framing things on the DAZN broadcast last night that they are setting up the fight between AJ and Big Baby. I think they may make it a US fight tho. AJ mentioned that he wanted to fight in the US, specifically MSG, against one of the American heavyweights. His commentary seemed almost scripted. Who better to fight in New York but a brash talking New Yorker?

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                    It won’t do all that well as nobody knows him in England and he has no reputation here
                    I don't think Miller is intended to be at Wembley or anywhere else in the UK. Miller will be AJ's venture into the US, specifically MSG. Big Baby is a New Yorker and should be able to put people in seats there. Not sure when that will be but all during that DAZN broadcast they we're doing subtle things to hint at Big Baby and MSG.

Comment

So basically AJ is saying you have to be cordial/nice to get a fight with him. Interesting.

Comment

Working...
                      X