Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Mexicans get called out for nationalism when supporting Mexican boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Froch is mediocre? Froch is a legit great fighter and HOF. He's better than most Mexicans throughout history.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahaha

F.cuk, you are a complete ignorant

Comment

If you're a boxing fan and you're from a country with a lot of boxing champions it's only natural to be nationalistically proud and root for your countrymen no matter who they are up against.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
          Go make me a burrito *****. Hold the clenbuterol
          Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
          Go get killed by a cop somewhere.

That way we can all listen to "da comuniteee" cry about oppression.
          Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
          Shut the **** up before I call ICE
          Take your racist bull sh it to the dome!
          Gtfoh with that

Comment

Boxing is a nationalistic sport. Whether you like it or not its ALWAYS been that way.

If its not then why is boxing tied into ethnic holidays (cinco de mayo, mexican independance day, st paddys day etc)

Comment

Viva Mexico Putos!

Comment

What's hilarious is how all these Ukrainians, Filipinos, Puerto Ricans, etc., root for literally every single one of their countrymen.

I don't know any Mexican that roots for every Mexican.

Some Mexicans like Canelo and Juan Manuel Marquez. Other Mexicans like Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and Erik Morales.

I'm a fan of Canelo and Juan Francisco Estrada. Not a fan of Gilberto Ramirez, Leo Santa Cruz, or Miguel Berchelt.

These weirdos just love to hate Mexicans, .

Comment

I tend to favor Americans. Among Americans I tend to favor West coast over East and California over other states and Southern Ca. over Northern Ca...Sue me

Comment

I have no problem with anyone supporting fighters from their own country, none at all. And surely not with Mexicans who are a beautiful, warm people.

I only take issue when people get ******edly bias, you know, to the point of dillusion. And that can be anyone from any country

Comment

Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
                      What's hilarious is how all these Ukrainians, Filipinos, Puerto Ricans, etc., root for literally every single one of their countrymen.

I don't know any Mexican that roots for every Mexican.

Some Mexicans like Canelo and Juan Manuel Marquez. Other Mexicans like Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and Erik Morales.

I'm a fan of Canelo and Juan Francisco Estrada. Not a fan of Gilberto Ramirez, Leo Santa Cruz, or Miguel Berchelt.

These weirdos just love to hate Mexicans, .
                      Very true.

Im a fan of Canelo and Berchelt, but NOT of Marquez (jealous biiitch) or Santa Cruz or Barerra.

But never met a filipino boxing fan who didnt love Manny. Or a puerto Rican who didnt always go for the Puerto Rican or a Cuban who didnt always go for the Cuban.

Mexicans are much more divided, yet when we root for our own its called racism.

Comment

Working...
                      X