Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Mexicans get called out for nationalism when supporting Mexican boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    Hahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahaha

F.cuk, you are a complete ignorant
    No, you're the completely ignorant one here. That's why I had to school you the last time.

Why don't you tell me again about the drug cheat Nery and the nobody Zurdo who hasn't even beat a good fighter at this point as being better than Froch? Hahahahaha

Now get back to dancing with your flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Funny .... U.K makes idols with mediocre fighters like Froch and Groves or Frampton

UK fans are the worst.

They always celebrate robberies
      Couldn't hear what you said over the volume of your compadres shouting about mexico.

Mexican boxing is the shit. You have many legends and guess what? We know where you're fucking from.

Comment

mexicans in this thread be like: "We is victimz "

Fuccing pathetic really. Grow some balls boys, your estrogen levels are seeping out into the forums. Most nations support their own, I think we know that already.

Don't try and play the victim card when you motherfuccers call outsiders gringos and you have your 'La Raza' bullshyt.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
          'La Raza' bullshyt.

https://youtu.be/bZ8AS300WH4

Comment

The belief that there is something wrong with being a nationalist is an euro left thing adopted by the anti male left in other countries, I'm surprised that it is considered wrong here.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
              Shut the **** up before I call ICE
              Trump said he’s sending blacks back to Africa And whites back to Europe.

Only Native Americans will stay.

Comment

mexicans in this thread be like: "We is victimz "

Fuccing pathetic really. Grow some balls boys, your estrogen levels are seeping out into the forums. Most nations support their own, I think we know that already.

Don't try and play the victim card when you motherfuccers call outsiders gringos and you have your 'La Raza' bullshyt.
                Oh shut the fuuckkkk up pitta puto patta, lick my fuuckkking balls hoe ass biatchh.

Comment

Do they get called out? Are they too nationalistic? I haven't seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Oh shut the fuuckkkk up pitta puto patta, lick my fuuckkking balls hoe ass biatchh.
                    Oh fuuckkkk the shut up kidputobazookaputa, lick my ass balls fuuckkking hoe biatchh

Comment

Oh fuuckkkk the shut up kidputobazookaputa, lick my ass balls fuuckkking hoe biatchh
                      You’re ass has balls? Lol

Fuucking fruitcake.

Comment

Working...
                      X