Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Mexicans get called out for nationalism when supporting Mexican boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every second and third word is mexico. Not just boxing either, including and up to F1.

Comment

Because it's in The Bill of Rights and it's freedom of choice. This isn't soviet russia you know and definitely not North Korea

Comment

I just think some of you people take this s**t way too personally.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          They do. People **** on people if they root for a euro saying “wannabes” yet they are just people enjoying a fighter regardless of race. Race isn’t important to some and not everyone is nationalist and racist like that.

It’s fine to root for someone because of patriotism but the problem is when you feel the need to **** on another race, hate them because of their race and tell people they shouldn’t like somebody. There’s a small Mexican contingent on here that do that and make it more than just a sport. Those members have unfortunately rubbed many the wrong way and it’s why there’s race battles and why posters like kid bazooka and shadoww got banned for being racist against blacks and why freshbrawler was banned for racism against whites and kigali was racist against Mexicans and whites.

When I started here in 2007 none of this happened because people just cared about boxing but then too many insecure people came in and pushed their nationalism and racism in people’s faces.
          You are fu.cking ignorant.

Most of the champions from México are not famous here.

The new of Navarrete destroying Dogboe only had 300 likes in Twitter.

Most of people here likes soccer

Champions from México does not have support.

That's the reason why most of the champions go to other champions to Challenge the champions

Nery in Japan.

Navarrete in NY, USA.

Estrada in China against Viloria

Usyk is an Idol un Ukrania

Canelo is Hated for a lot of people from México

Is like 50% fans

50% haters

Mexican fans are the most objective

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
            Every second and third word is mexico. Not just boxing either, including and up to F1.

Funny .... U.K makes idols with mediocre fighters like Froch and Groves or Frampton

UK fans are the worst.

They always celebrate robberies

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              You are fu.cking ignorant.

Most of the champions from México are not famous here.

The new of Navarrete destroying Dogboe only had 300 likes in Twitter.

Most of people here likes soccer

Champions from México does not have support.

That's the reason why most of the champions go to other champions to Challenge the champions

Nery in Japan.

Navarrete in NY, USA.

Estrada in China against Viloria

Usyk is an Idol un Ukrania

Canelo is Hated for a lot of people from México

Is like 50% fans

50% haters

Mexican fans are the most objective
              I’m talking about this forum you ****ing moron not real Mexican fans. I go to fights all the time with real fans and have nothing but great things to say about them. It’s the armchair keyboard warriors on here that people hate.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                I’m talking about this forum you ****ing moron not real Mexican fans. I go to fights all the time with real fans and have nothing but great things to say about them. It’s the armchair keyboard warriors on here that people hate.

Here is the same, and first of all, you don't know sh.it about mexican fans in internet.

I'm one of the best pósters in spanish sites and most of Latinanerican fans are haters of mexican boxing without a reason

The worst Latinanerican fans in internet are cubans, ricans, argentinians.

Comment

Its called jealousy. They wish they had the number of champions we did. They wish Canelo was flying their flag.

Comment

Funny .... U.K makes idols with mediocre fighters like Froch and Groves or Frampton

UK fans are the worst.

They always celebrate robberies
                    Froch is mediocre? Froch is a legit great fighter and HOF. He's better than most Mexicans throughout history.

Groves and Frampton are not idols, they just have a good group of supporters.

What robberies do they celebrate?

If you want to see who celebrates drug cheats and fighters coming in overweight in fights and using illegal tactics, then look no further than yourself.

Why you insist on dogging British fighters all the time but crying when someone tells the truth about a Mexican fighters is beyond stupid. It's all about the ego and nationalism with you. Don't be so insecure.

Comment

Here is the same, and first of all, you don't know sh.it about mexican fans in internet.

I'm one of the best pósters in spanish sites and most of Latinanerican fans are haters of mexican boxing without a reason

You're one of the best posters on another site? If that's the case, I do not wish to come across such a place. You're a straight idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X