Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pedraza: I'm Proud of What I Did, It Was Close Until The 11th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    The daddy of Loma is a mexican.

Mexico have 12 champs right now, P.R 1.

Pedraza never fought with a mexican boxer of elite, he cant handle that
    still didn't answer my question. Oh,and the same salido who couldn't even beat rocky martinez? Lmaooo. And who is an elite Mexican born boxer in or around that weight class?? Matter of fact, there is really only 1 Mexican boxer that's considered elite and most had him losing his last 2 fights to a one dimensional 36 yr old.
    Last edited by Jab jab boom; 12-10-2018, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Pedraza was winning that fight !! he beat the **** out Loma ! nobody has done that and Loma said it after the fight the guy is a warrior !!

Comment

Pedraza needs a new trainer and some physical work done, he needs to get some punching power and more strength. Good fight for both loma and pedraza.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
          I had it 7-5 for Pedraza
          Me too.
          I didn't judge it so much by who appeared to land what in which round but by how marked Loma's face was and how Pedraza appeared to be almost unmarked.

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
            Pedraza was winning that fight !! he beat the **** out Loma !
            Adalaide ! Back to bed and take those pills the nice doctor gave you.

Comment

Close hahahaha, it was a shut out

Comment

These commentators Espn hurt the sport since the fight staterd was everything Lomackenko they was sucking Loma dick its a shame!

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                  These commentators Espn have hurt the sport since the fight staterd was everything Lomackenko they was sucking Loma dick its a shame!
                  Greenk coming. Tessitore was just disgraceful. It was like Bob and Loma's dad were Eiffel towering him during the whole fight. He would barely acknowledge any work from Pedrazza.

Comment

One judge had it 119 to 107 Loma ????? Seriously ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      still didn't answer my question. Oh,and the same salido who couldn't even beat rocky martinez? Lmaooo. And who is an elite Mexican born boxer in or around that weight class?? Matter of fact, there is really only 1 Mexican boxer that's considered elite and most had him losing his last 2 fights to a one dimensional 36 yr old.
                      Noob, Salido won clearly that second fight against Martínez and got robbed.

Be a champion of the world means that you are élite.

Nery, Navarrete and Nelo are the #1 in their division

And all the other fighters can be the #1 too.

Loma accepted that Salido won

Comment

Working...
                      X