Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pedraza: I'm Proud of What I Did, It Was Close Until The 11th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People need to give pedraza credit. Loma may not be 100% but if he's so great he would have gotten to pedraza much early and any lesser men wouldn't be able to do what pedraza did for 10 rds

Comment

A million times worse then the Wilder Fury scorecard but nobody is making as big a deal. Is it the british just making a big deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Man, i said that because i understand the greatness of P.R boxing, historically.

And this generation is very mediocre.
        That is something I agree with you. I was in embarrassment when Pedraza said: "Me {unifying} the titles on Saturday would mean a lot to {Puerto Rico}. It would be the first Christmas after what happened with Hurricane Maria. Definitely, me winning on Saturday would bring a lot of joy and blessings to the island." “The time is almost here. The desire to win is very high. I have visualized all the possible scenarios. I’ve seen myself winning, I’ve seen myself knocking him out, I’ve seen myself pulling out the victory coming from behind. The closer the fight approaches, the more I see myself with my hands held high and with the two titles on my shoulders. I already fulfilled my goal of becoming a world champion, and now I’m going after the goal of unifying titles.”. Because I knew he going to lose and portrait what you said. Verdejo is also one who I feel more embarrassed as a puerto rican.

Comment

I had it a draw going into the 11th and I was hoping Loma could ko him quicker then tank but you have to be real

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
            That is something I agree with you. I was in embarrassment when Pedraza said: "Me {unifying} the titles on Saturday would mean a lot to {Puerto Rico}. It would be the first Christmas after what happened with Hurricane Maria. Definitely, me winning on Saturday would bring a lot of joy and blessings to the island." “The time is almost here. The desire to win is very high. I have visualized all the possible scenarios. I’ve seen myself winning, I’ve seen myself knocking him out, I’ve seen myself pulling out the victory coming from behind. The closer the fight approaches, the more I see myself with my hands held high and with the two titles on my shoulders. I already fulfilled my goal of becoming a world champion, and now I’m going after the goal of unifying titles.”. Because I knew he going to lose and portrait what you said. Verdejo is also one who I feel more embarrassed as a puerto rican.
            Man, do you imagine saying that kind of things to Macho Camacho (RIP) after the fight against Chávez?

It's sad but P.R boxing is in a very bad moment.

I don't know what is happenning with the boricua boxing school.

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
              Chill out man. You can make a more constructive critique.
              I don't think he can.

Comment

Pedraza did all he could, but levels.. Loma´s hand blocks were just beautiful. At times it looked like Pedraza working on mitts.

Comment

Loma is no Pacquiao and not even close. Loma has maxed out. 135 is actually a little too big for him. Pac had one fight at 135 and fought David Diaz who was better than Pedraza and wiped the floor with him ending with a violent knock out. Pac started at 106. Loma better stay at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    The daddy of Loma is a mexican.

Mexico have 12 champs right now, P.R 1.

Pedraza never fought with a mexican boxer of elite, he cant handle that
                    The daddy was so scare that refused biggest payday just not to meet with nightmare in a ring again. Fight for ten time less. True mexican warrior, father of Lomachenko. Please, continue, we all know the story.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanBag View Post
                      People need to give pedraza credit. Loma may not be 100% but if he's so great he would have gotten to pedraza much early and any lesser men wouldn't be able to do what pedraza did for 10 rds
                      Stronger, bigger Pedraza presented well by running and countering. Offensive fighter always get hit more, that is why it looked close. After the show, Loma told it was a gameplan not to throw a lot, while pressing, to make Pedraza more comfortable and unshell a little bit more.

Comment

Working...
                      X