Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pedraza: I'm Proud of What I Did, It Was Close Until The 11th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pedraza: I'm Proud of What I Did, It Was Close Until The 11th

Vasiliy Lomachenko added the World Boxing Organization lightweight world title to his World Boxing Association belt with a unanimous 12-round decision over Jose Pedraza on Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This mediocre attitude is the reason why Puerto Rico boxing is trash actually

Comment

Lomachenko is one of the best.

Pedraza was delusional, he was dominated, not in matrix fashion, but dominated. He is high, because he broke Lomachenko KO/TKO streak. That fight was not close before the 2 knockdowns.
      Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 12-09-2018, 08:45 PM. Reason: corrections

Comment

This was not the same Pedraza who showed up against Tank. He was well prepared and boxed well. Wasn't enough, but still, he deserves some credit.

Comment

yeahh ,was a close fight,****chenko barely won

Comment

https://goo.gl/images/ZCJ3rW
            Last edited by kidaguilar; 12-09-2018, 09:07 PM. Reason: Messed up

Comment

Respect to Pedraza.

Comment

He should be proud

Comment

You lost bro, what's there to be proud of?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    This mediocre attitude is the reason why Puerto Rico boxing is trash actually
                    It's not a Puerto Rican thing, but it's a self defeating attitude.

I think he's happy that he survived and didn't get stopped more than anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X