Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Was Not at My Best and Still Won! Did Count Start Late?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
    We all know why Wilder got the nod from a stupid judge; Blacks have been getting welfare in America since the day the sun came up. Hard-pressed to find one that earns anything.I'm not racist that's just the facts. This country's government wheels one out every election to pump the race card and claim how poor people of color have no chance in this country unless we take it from the whites which is how the government gives it to blacks. Let me break it to you white privilege built this country so you have the right to ***** and moan about your color. F uc k Obama
    Dude!! ..... Really!!

Your post demonstrates the very definition of racism. It is filled with inaccuracies and manufactured statements that don't have any factual basis. In fact, your statements reverberate the same talking points that racists use to snare low-IQ, mediocre trailer-trash whites that can't handle a society where there is competition from those of a different skin color.

And what does race have to do with the Fury vs Wilder fight?

I must have missed the memo where this fight became a challenge of the races, where one race is pitted against the other.

If you're going to be a racist, be it!! Don't add disclaimers such as "I'm not racist" while your comments contradict.

Some of you guys are taking this way too far, and in a direction that undermines the sport ..... It is still a sport, isn't it?? Or is the desire for a great white hope so strong that you lose all sense of reality and composure.

Ignorance, stupidity and ******ed racism is colorless and as a guy told me years ago "Racism is all about fear" and losing when one can no longer fix the game being played.

I believe Fury won the fight, but unlike you, I don't think race played any part in it, at all.

Comment

Wilder should stop talking. The more he talks the more foolish he becomes and the more bile and disrespect I get for him

Comment

I actually didn't see Tyson Fury get up... I was too busy celebrating, jumping up and down, convinced the fight was over!!! Then I looked at the screen and couldn't believe what I was SEEING!!! What? How is he still fighting? Then he catches Wilder coming in and Wilder is holding on!

Amazing fight! Nothing like seeing it LIVE!!!

I had to see it again. Scored it 114-112 Fury. Looked at the time he dropped to the time he got up. 9-10 seconds. NO LONG COUNT. Kudos to Jack Reiss for not stopping the fight as Fury lay motionless for the first 5 seconds!!! Wilder has scary power!!! Fury is totally relaxed when he's fighting so he is just as fast as Wilder, and has an amazing will to fight!!!

Very very competitive fight!!! Wilder was coming on from round 9 on, was figuring out Fury's timing and knows he needs to be more relaxed the next time he fights him. The KEY thing is that they are BOTH better fighters than when they stepped into the ring. That's what happens when you STEP UP!!
        Last edited by davefromvancouv; 12-04-2018, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Is deonta y trying to rub people up wrong way?
          What does he mean he won? It was a draw!
          Is he implyin g fury didn't beat count? He was up by 9.
          But if you wind wilder up by saying fury was robbed, wilder will be spiteful like anyone.
          He knows the whole world thinks he lost so wilder is being sarcastic in reply

Comment

excuses excuses excuses, bit surprised by them all, didnt think wilder was like that

Comment

Yes, his timing was off thanks in large part due to Tyson Fury's height, reach, upper body movement and defense. It took him awhile to eventually find his rhythm but when he did he ultimately hurt and dropped Fury twice.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                We all know why Wilder got the nod from a stupid judge; Blacks have been getting welfare in America since the day the sun came up. Hard-pressed to find one that earns anything.I'm not racist that's just the facts. This country's government wheels one out every election to pump the race card and claim how poor people of color have no chance in this country unless we take it from the whites which is how the government gives it to blacks. Let me break it to you white privilege built this country so you have the right to ***** and moan about your color. F uc k Obama
                Man go take your stupid fucking inbred, backwoods ass back to stormfront with that stupid ignorant shit. Better yet get off your ass and get a job and stop collecting government welfare benefits with your racist poor trash ass.
                Last edited by champion4ever; 12-04-2018, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                  You lost and the World knows it. Only Wilder riders and morons believe you won. You have no defense, no head movement, no footwork, and no countering. Stop lying to yourself.
                  The knock downs did make it close..

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                    Oh shut up. You're a pedestrian boxer with power.
                    And that gets you big checks

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
                      Fury at his best wouldn’t have gotten knocked down twice
                      We don't believe that.

Comment

Working...
                      X