Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Was Not at My Best and Still Won! Did Count Start Late?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by embryo View Post
    Haha anyone watch Tha Boxing Voice? All those guys are so incredibly biased in favor of African American fighters, just completely one sided and anti-white. That little ***** prick Nes who is the main host of the show, TOTALLY frustrated and angry calling all HIS fans "****ing stupid sheep who are here for ME, to listen to ME, because you guys worship me," because everyone was saying Fury won, and Nes somehow believes Wilder won (because Wilder has been on their show and they made a really cheap ****ty documentary with him) and because Fury is white and they just cannot handle the fact that a white man beat a black man for the Lineal heavyweight championship. This racism crap from black boxing fans is so disgusting and irritating, it just makes them look silly and stupid, and ruins all their credibility as boxing fans and those who have racist boxing channels. There are no "white" racist boxing channels of people who are only "pro white"...nope, it's just blacks who are "anti white" and hate seeing white fighters win.
    Seems like you don't follow boxing..

Comment

Fury is the People's Champ now, it doesn't matter what the judges said, everyone knows Fury won, it FEELS like he won even though the judges screwed us. It doesn't feel digusting like the GGG - Canelo decisions, because it just feel like EVERYONE KNOWS that Fury is the winner and the best heavyweight in the world, and Wilder got his ass whooped and is clearly exactly what we all thought he was...a paper champ. Got beat the **** up by a guy who was off for 2 years and weighed 400lbs, cocaine addict and alcoholic. EZ WIN.
      Nelo beat Triple L TWICE & you cant say that D.Wilder got whooped when Fury was the one who tasted the canvas 2 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
        Were are all the wilder fans now haha mans been exposed bad by a big dopey white man hahaha
        What exactly was "exposed"?

Comment

Nobody should be crying, we all know Fury won, as a community of boxing fans. The judges scorecards shouldn't even be acknowledged. I am celebrating his victory everyday since he won. Wilder stinks, man, he is such a paper champion, and it's sad because I hated Wilder for a long time and was starting to come around the last year and a half or so, especially after the Ortiz fight, but now I hate him all over again after seeing him smile when the Draw decision was announced. Fury put his head down, and Wilder got a BIG smile on his stupid face, which just shows what a ***** ass fraud he is and that he knows he lost and how lucky he got that he got a draw.
          So in other words you view fights off emotions....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
            If that wasn't Wilder at 100%, then what percentage must Tyson Fury have been at? You weren't at your best? Seriously? The only reason you made this fight is because Tyson Fury was at nowhere near his best.
            Stop making shet up. The reason he fought Fury was cuz Aj was too scared.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
              NAh Deontay. The homie Fury was only about 70% for this fight. He will be on point in a rematch if u take the rematch. I already seen tons of videos of people with stop watches recording the time of the knockdown and fury gets up at 9.9 seconds. If u had Hunt bet hurt u woulda stopped him yourself but when u went for the kill he buckled u and u slowed waaay down partna.

That was the best Wilder not the best Fury. U been active. He hasn’t.
              Bullshet, they were BOTH ready & at their best.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                Now he claims he wasnt at his best. Now hes crying about a long count. Gtfoh, you got exposed as a 1 dimensional. Your power has never been questioned, your boxing iq was. You got saved by a HORRIBLE score card, you should be ashamed of yourelf as you couldnt dominate a guy who hadnt been in the ring nearly 2.5 years and most recently fought 2 cans just to lose weight...only reasons you took this fight was cause Fury was coming off a longas.s layoff (easy money you thought) & to 1 up Joshua. Both reasons backfired. End thread
                You can't "expose" what we all knew....LMMFAO! The knock downs did make it a closer fight than guys would admit.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                  Fury in the rematch will hit Wilder in the dick numerous times and get the victory and then Wilder fans will cry dick shots
                  LMMFAO! You wish....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                    I don't have a problem with him thinking he won.

But if he thinks this was the best Fury there was, he's going to be in for a big surprise in the rematch.

This is arguably the worst Fury we've seen. Nothing compared to the one back in 2015.
                    You dudes are starting the fake talk. Fury was in shape & he himself said he felt great. You dudes need to stop acting & making excuses for another man. They were BOTH ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                      This bum has his body covered with bible verses but lies his ass off about winning this fight,fake a** christian lol. You chicken legged bum you have no boxing skills Fury toyed with you
                      Did he toy with him on the canvas?

Comment

Working...
                      X