Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Was Not at My Best and Still Won! Did Count Start Late?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
    Wilder has no remote concept of integrity, dignity, humility or anything synonymous with those character traits or ability to size up a situation and make a statement that catches the true essence of the event.

It's just excuses, rationalisations, justifications, ludicrous declarations. He's still 12 years old.
    Really? That's all you got? LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      The knock downs did make it close..
      Close, but he lost. At most i gave him 3 rds.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        A puncher always has a punchers chance. Even if they throw 1000 punches and only land 2 punches all night. 2 knock downs don't make you a winner if you lost every other round.
        The first rabbit punch was out of blue. He was losing the 9th round before knock down even
        Every other round? With 2 knock downs?? Then that WOULD make D.Wilder the winner....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
          Fury should made wilder look like the amateur that he is. Fury didn't look 100 % either. The Klitschko fury wouldn't have even been knocked down. Wilder suss
          You dudes like to start the fake talk & I'm catching it as ya'll say it on a consistent basis. D.Wilder is just talking shet, they were BOTH ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Survived?

Fury beat his ass. Pillar to post.

What fight were you watching? We can compare cards and I will embarass you.
            It was close cuz of the knock downs.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              You dudes are starting the fake talk. Fury was in shape & he himself said he felt great. You dudes need to stop acting & making excuses for another man. They were BOTH ready.
              Doesn't matter what he said.

When you abuse drugs and alcohol and gain 150 lbs over 2 years, you've already done irreparable damage to your body. You'll never be the same. His voice doesn't even sound the same as it did earlier.

The 2015 version was his best version. There's no way anyone can think otherwise. Knowing what we know about him.

Even in the rematch, he can be better than his now but he'll never be what he once was.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                What's comical is how obviously daft you are. Wilder was embarrassed for 10 of 12 rounds. Shows a lot of what YOU are to try to describe it otherwise.
                You gave Fury 10 rounds? There were a couple of close rounds that could have gone either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  Even if jmm knocked Floyd down twice he wouldn't deserve draw. If Carlos Vladimir knocked Floyd down 3 times he wouldn't deserve draw.
                  Fury was robbed. I want wilder to make a statement acknowledging what world thinks. Stop telling us what you think.
                  BUT you would support the knock downs as the win for the other fighters not named Floyd if it actually happened so how does that work? LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
                    To me it looked like the count started late by a second or 2, but Wilder only has himself to blame for that.
                    Ref's state in their instructions before every fight that; in event of a knock down, the standing fighter is to immediately retreat to a neutral corner, from which point they will begin the count. I've even heard a few elaborate further by saying "the longer you take to do get to the corner, the more you help your opponent".
                    I didn't think the count was late. The fight was close only cuz of the knock downs. They were BOTH ready & at 100%. We should get the rematch A.S.A.P. to clear the air of a clear winner cuz too many people are staring to run at different angles of this & that.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                      He got brutally exposed and is now in damage control mode. I don't see him taking an immediate rematch with Fury, better to cash out on that cash cow AJ
                      Where are you dudes getting "exposed" from? We all knew what D.Wilder was about & that's putting you on your ass as he did 2 times with Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X