Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Was Not at My Best and Still Won! Did Count Start Late?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wasn't at his best? He doesn't have a "best". It was like watching Kimbo Slice flail away in there. Complete embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
      If Wilder lost then canelo Definitely lost against austin trout. Also, yawl say that Wilder got extra seconds after a minute long rest after rd 7 with Ortiz.. Fury got up at ten.. an got extra time to recover... lol. But I see what it is.. bunch of hate filled cOrck gobblers! Shameful to still see racists white Americans cheer against the brown American no matter the country, as long as the skin is white. I hate I spent so much of my life as a combat infantryman, fighting for this racists ass country. Break my heart im not going to lie... in the army I was taught that we are all green... but coming back home woke me up to this sick reality. It pisses me off being a brown copper colored American who loves and sicks to his countrymen regardless of color.. but seeing the same hate and racism from my white comrades... is definitely making me feel some type of way. And looking at this in the future... thats a bad idea white America. End this division or fight with half of your strength and none of your soul.
      Semper Fi

Comment

With all the controversy surrounding this fight the Numbers for Wilder-Fury rematch are going to do crazy numbers! I think if the second fight is close we may even see a trilogy!! I think this is the perfect ending that both fighters and promoters could have hoped for.

Comment

People just want to insult one another and then when they get taken to task just put you on ignore.

What's the point? Most of you lack the stones to do anything but double down on your bull**** until you put yourself into a position where that no longer behooves you and you go run and hide.

The fans saying " No Wilder fan yada yada" Yeah, that's because they put all the Wilder fans on ignore like the tinkerbell *****es they are.

You have one fanbase literally hiding and cuffing the other while the former acts like it isn't scared of the latter.

Take my cuffs off you punk *****es. I ain't got nothing for you but words and if you were half as smart as you claim you are you'd put my country bumpkin ass in its place with them not digital shields from seeing them.

You ****in' Susans want impunity not debate because your fathers failed you. You ain't got no pride.

Where are all the Wilder fan indeed sir. Where indeed. Maybe they've been banned from the arena? Remember that? Son? Now what do you want to say? ****in' exactly, take a ****in' walk.

Comment

We all know why Wilder got the nod from a stupid judge; Blacks have been getting welfare in America since the day the sun came up. Hard-pressed to find one that earns anything.I'm not racist that's just the facts. This country's government wheels one out every election to pump the race card and claim how poor people of color have no chance in this country unless we take it from the whites which is how the government gives it to blacks. Let me break it to you white privilege built this country so you have the right to ***** and moan about your color. F uc k Obama
            Last edited by yoshik; 12-04-2018, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
              Fury got his ass kicked. Plain and simple. He was exposed as a hype job. He won four or five rounds and got knocked down twice. The second time he was on the canvas for a good 20 seconds. Yet, despite being down longer than Ortiz was, Fury was for some reason allowed to continue.

Wilder was the aggressor. He landed the more clean, effective power shots. Fury landed pitty-pat jabs and straights. Fury ran the entire fight. Fury was scared to death the entire fight. However, he gassed in the championship rounds and was dropped twice. Wilder exposed Fury. Fury has no defense besides running. He can't handle constant pressure. Fury broke the record for longest time ever on the canvas without being counted out. He really did. Use a timer and compare it to any other fighter ever. Elias Sports already proved it.

Fury got beat up and embarrassed. Next up is AJ, if he man's enough. After that, probably a rematch with Ortiz. Then whoever is the top contender after that. I can't see Fury beating any of the top guys. Not too mention, if Fury wants a rematch he will have to do what he has always refused to do. Give random ped tests. If a Fury taking roids for three years couldn't get past Wilder, imagine how bad it would end for Fury without his peds.

It should be Wilder-AJ next, with Ortiz-Fury fighting to face the winner. Joshua is probably more scared now than he was before though.
              Let me guess you're just a son of a poor sharecropper from Alabama. Grasping at straws to have a hero to be proud of. You are an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                If Wilder lost then canelo Definitely lost against austin trout. Also, yawl say that Wilder got extra seconds after a minute long rest after rd 7 with Ortiz.. Fury got up at ten.. an got extra time to recover... lol. But I see what it is.. bunch of hate filled cOrck gobblers! Shameful to still see racists white Americans cheer against the brown American no matter the country, as long as the skin is white. I hate I spent so much of my life as a combat infantryman, fighting for this racists ass country. Break my heart im not going to lie... in the army I was taught that we are all green... but coming back home woke me up to this sick reality. It pisses me off being a brown copper colored American who loves and sicks to his countrymen regardless of color.. but seeing the same hate and racism from my white comrades... is definitely making me feel some type of way. And looking at this in the future... thats a bad idea white America. End this division or fight with half of your strength and none of your soul.
                There are racist in America and you're no different acting like all white Americans rooted for Fury just because hes white. It's just as racist as saying African Americans only rooted for wilder because hes black. Look in the damn mirror.

What color do you think I am who do your think I rooted for and why?

You have no ****ing idea and already jumped to conclusions. This statement goes for all the fans.

Also, just because I'm American doesnt mean I have to root for the American. Boxing is a SPORT. Quit being a nationalistic piece of ****. People have free will and choice. THATS WHAT MAKES AMERICA GREAT you ****ing fraud.

Dont act like you speak for all of us.

Maybe you should spend less time ranting about your racist nationalistic propaganda and actually learn about the damn sport!

Did you even watch the fight? Fury got up before the 10 count and told the judge he was okay. The ref instructed him to walk to the corner and back which he did. The ref then let him continue the fight.

Jesus ****ing christ.

Comment

exactly. fury was the challenger and while dude can box, he wasn't bringing the fight to wilder. to beat the champ you gotta beat his ass and take that belt from him.

Comment

All I know is if Wilder had went down like Fury did in the 12th rd in England, the fight is either waived off immediately or the ref would've given an extremely fast 10 count either way it would have ended there. So I have no problems with the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by embryo View Post
                      Nobody should be crying, we all know Fury won, as a community of boxing fans. The judges scorecards shouldn't even be acknowledged. I am celebrating his victory everyday since he won. Wilder stinks, man, he is such a paper champion, and it's sad because I hated Wilder for a long time and was starting to come around the last year and a half or so, especially after the Ortiz fight, but now I hate him all over again after seeing him smile when the Draw decision was announced. Fury put his head down, and Wilder got a BIG smile on his stupid face, which just shows what a ***** ass fraud he is and that he knows he lost and how lucky he got that he got a draw.
                      It was a great fight so why should he complain about the decision? And it seems like a lot of boxing media think the fight was a draw, and some even had Wilder winning. As for myself I thought the fight was close. I don’t like scoring fights the first watch unless the rounds are so obvious there’s a winner. I enjoy the fights much more without scoring the rounds. When they re air the fight I’ll score the rounds. All I can say is I thought it was close.

Comment

Working...
                      X