Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Was Not at My Best and Still Won! Did Count Start Late?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder proved again he can be outfoxed. And was. But Fury proved he has not enough power to put down a strong fighter with a good chin. While Fury proved he has a solid chin, he nonetheless can be knocked down and KO'd. Not at any point though Wilder was even close to being KO'd like he was in Ortiz fight. I think both pushed each other far to highlight each other's weaknesses. Unlike GGG vs Canelo 2.

And without ever being Fury's fan I'd say he was robbed. The rematch should be epic as Fury will make adjustments and Wilder will push himself to the limit not to lose on points.

Comment

If Wilder lost then canelo Definitely lost against austin trout. Also, yawl say that Wilder got extra seconds after a minute long rest after rd 7 with Ortiz.. Fury got up at ten.. an got extra time to recover... lol. But I see what it is.. bunch of hate filled cOrck gobblers! Shameful to still see racists white Americans cheer against the brown American no matter the country, as long as the skin is white. I hate I spent so much of my life as a combat infantryman, fighting for this racists ass country. Break my heart im not going to lie... in the army I was taught that we are all green... but coming back home woke me up to this sick reality. It pisses me off being a brown copper colored American who loves and sicks to his countrymen regardless of color.. but seeing the same hate and racism from my white comrades... is definitely making me feel some type of way. And looking at this in the future... thats a bad idea white America. End this division or fight with half of your strength and none of your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
        If Wilder lost then canelo Definitely lost against austin trout. Also, yawl say that Wilder got extra seconds after a minute long rest after rd 7 with Ortiz.. Fury got up at ten.. an got extra time to recover... lol. But I see what it is.. bunch of hate filled cOrck gobblers! Shameful to still see racists white Americans cheer against the brown American no matter the country, as long as the skin is white. I hate I spent so much of my life as a combat infantryman, fighting for this racists ass country. Break my heart im not going to lie... in the army I was taught that we are all green... but coming back home woke me up to this sick reality. It pisses me off being a brown copper colored American who loves and sicks to his countrymen regardless of color.. but seeing the same hate and racism from my white comrades... is definitely making me feel some type of way. And looking at this in the future... thats a bad idea white America. End this division or fight with half of your strength and none of your soul.
        Yo mincer this has nothing to do with clen

Wilder got his azz schooled .... deal with it

Paper champ should hand over his belt to the furious one

Comment

Excuses. Wilder got schooled, deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
            Yo mincer this has nothing to do with clen

Wilder got his azz schooled .... deal with it

Paper champ should hand over his belt to the furious one
            After two days, 5000boxing appear. We thought you was MIA.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              Watching a 6'9" 260 pound man dance better than Fred Astair is amazing, but doing it for a guy he outweighs by 50 pounds says a lot about the other guy. Fury did not beat Wilder into submission, he never threatened to KO Wilder. He survived is the best way to put it.

Survived?

Fury beat his ass. Pillar to post.

What fight were you watching? We can compare cards and I will embarass you.

Comment

I bet you didn't start crying when Wilder was given minutes to recover against Ortiz?

You Wilder fans are pathetic, man up, admit your boy got his ass beat, and move on.

Comment

I guess Wilder read couple of NSB ******s thread and went with the slow count lol

Comment

hahaha this ****** went with the racist card hahaha. You guys think Wilder lost!!! You racist!!!! hahaha.

Deal with it. The great white hope danced like Ali. He has more dance move than the brother. hahaha

Wilder looked like a robotic euro bum haha

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
                      It's so comical that Brits believe a guy dominated after getting put on his ass TWICE. Lmao.
                      What's comical is how obviously daft you are. Wilder was embarrassed for 10 of 12 rounds. Shows a lot of what YOU are to try to describe it otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                      X