Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Was Not at My Best and Still Won! Did Count Start Late?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Was Not at My Best and Still Won! Did Count Start Late?

Wilder scored two knockdowns, but he was unable to put Fury away in a bout where the feared puncher had a lot of trouble with Brit's movement and defense. The scores were 115-111 for Wilder, 114-112 for Fury and 113-113 for the draw.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You lost and the World knows it. Only Wilder riders and morons believe you won. You have no defense, no head movement, no footwork, and no countering. Stop lying to yourself.
    Last edited by boxingitis; 12-04-2018, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Oh shut up. You're a pedestrian boxer with power.

Comment

What do you expect Wilder to say? He knows he lost but he has to say something positive about himself. What a Christmas gift he got. Fury wasn't at his best, he has been out of action. Wait till the next fight then you will be hitting the wind all night.

Comment

Fury at his best wouldn’t have gotten knocked down twice

Comment

Haha anyone watch Tha Boxing Voice? All those guys are so incredibly biased in favor of African American fighters, just completely one sided and anti-white. That little ***** prick Nes who is the main host of the show, TOTALLY frustrated and angry calling all HIS fans "****ing stupid sheep who are here for ME, to listen to ME, because you guys worship me," because everyone was saying Fury won, and Nes somehow believes Wilder won (because Wilder has been on their show and they made a really cheap ****ty documentary with him) and because Fury is white and they just cannot handle the fact that a white man beat a black man for the Lineal heavyweight championship. This racism crap from black boxing fans is so disgusting and irritating, it just makes them look silly and stupid, and ruins all their credibility as boxing fans and those who have racist boxing channels. There are no "white" racist boxing channels of people who are only "pro white"...nope, it's just blacks who are "anti white" and hate seeing white fighters win.

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
              Fury at his best wouldn’t have gotten knocked down twice
              Let's not kid ourselves, he was knocked down by Steve Cunningham of all people.

Comment

Tyson won it and will only be better in the rematch.

Comment

You cry baby *****es need to chill. They’re going to fight again so it doesn’t matter.

Comment

Watching a 6'9" 260 pound man dance better than Fred Astair is amazing, but doing it for a guy he outweighs by 50 pounds says a lot about the other guy. Fury did not beat Wilder into submission, he never threatened to KO Wilder. He survived is the best way to put it.

Comment

Working...
                    X