No announcement yet.

Fury is one of the best ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davef View Post
    Most skilled of the current crop and has pretty remarkable stamina never seen him tired he goes 12rds for fun

always liked Fury but he is no way near the ATGs
    LOL so funny you make comment but lack the balls to back it up. Come on, use some facts. In the words of the great American poets the Diaz Brothers, "Don't be scared, homie!"

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Until he grows a chin I beg to differ. It's what cost him his fight with Deontay Wilder. As he grows older he won't be able to rely on his legs and reflexes anymore which was the main reason he wasn't knocked out by Wilder. The longer he fights, eventually he is going to have settle down more on his punches for power and take more risks with that very fragile chin of his.
      What about being the only man to beat Wilder tells you he's chinny?

Did you type this or your caregiver? You're clearly Special Needs.

Corrupt judges cost him, not the chin that took the biggest punch in Boxing history... it would have killed Lewis, Ali, Foreman, Liston and Louis. But Fury continued on. God's chosen one.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
        You need to quit, best ever, you must be joking, stop drinking the kool aid. Outboxing a guy who can't box is not that difficult. Neither Wilder or Fury looked good in that fight, they both are remarkably average and lacking. I couldn't imagine putting any of them in the ring with Lewis, Tyson, or Holyfield, it would seem inhumane to do so.

Wilder kills all of them.

Tyson got outclassed by Buster Douglas. Lewis got raped by two journeymen. And Holyfield's career was as a human punching-bag.

Fury sticks them in the freezer and uses their chilled heads to cool off his balls.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          That's going too far, bro.

The Fury of last night would be KOed by Mike Tyson, not to go up to Frazier, Foreman, and on. Many heavies were much better than Fury.

Let's not go there!

In a weak heavyweight era, Fury can make noise if he gets in a better shape and dedicates himself to the sweet science, otherwise someone as rookie as Miller could beat him.

It's cute watching you talk like you know Boxing. Come give me a kiss, snuggles!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            Fury is top ten what?!?...NONE of the current HW’s even crack the top 25 atm
            Kinda like John L. Sullivan beats Louis, Ali, and Holmes all in the same night?

Comment

Originally posted by Zmerai Khan View Post
              LOL, no you weren't. That fight happened way past your bedtime. You were deep asleep cuddling with your cabbage patch doll.

Don't pretend to know Bixing, Bitsch.
              Lol @ this bytch getting emotional about boxers he likes.
              That's why I don't belong on this forum. There's no boxer who I want to fellate like this^ guy and no boxer who would send me into an emotional frenzy.

None of these guys are more important than the sport itself. These soccer fans will never get respect from real boxing fans and they don't seem to understand why.

Comment

It's cute watching you talk like you know Boxing. Come give me a kiss, snuggles!
                I don't go that way. Good luck.

Comment

What about being the only man to beat Wilder tells you he's chinny?

Did you type this or your caregiver? You're clearly Special Needs.

Corrupt judges cost him, not the chin that took the biggest punch in Boxing history... it would have killed Lewis, Ali, Foreman, Liston and Louis. But Fury continued on. God's chosen one.
                  If you want to take the champion's title away from him then you have to throw punches and fight. You can't win a title by running out the clock and not getting hit. It doesn't work that way.

Wilder was the aggressor and had to chase Fury all night long just to engage him and the only time Wilder did land flush right hands on Tyson, he floored him badly twice; With the last one actually being a knockout, if it had not been for the biased and corrupt referee Jack Reiss' long count and coaching in Fury's recovery from that knockdown because he wanted Tyson to win.

Other than that Tyson Fury didn't do shit but made Deontay miss for much of the night. Wilder had the higher workrate and was the busier fighter of the two. You are not going to win a champion's title away from him by just throwing 300 punches for the whole fight without knocking the champ out.

Comment

Let's not go overboard. He has beaten a faded Klit and drawn with an unskilled hypejob.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Let's not go overboard. He has beaten a faded Klit and drawn with an unskilled hypejob.
                      You mean he got robbed by an unskilled hypejob who happens to be one of the hardest punchers of all time.

Comment

Working...
                      X