No announcement yet.

Fury is one of the best ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury is one of the best ever

This wasn’t a prime Fury and look how easily he outboxed the HW champion. In his prime he totally outboxed one of the best HW’s ever. The way he moves around the ring is unique for a guy his size and people don’t give this guy enough credit for his talent.

That talent blessed with the warrior spirit would make him champ in ANY era.

I agree. He is better than Ali IMO.

Comment

He's got a load of skills for someone his size that's for sure.

Comment

Yeah, Wilder has nothing to be ashamed of. He should actually be proud of himself for knocking Fury down twice and being competitive. Fury is a brilliant boxer and I don't think any heavyweight, current and maybe even all-time can beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by ussy View Post
          This wasn’t a prime Fury and look how easily he outboxed the HW champion. In his prime he totally outboxed one of the best HW’s ever. The way he moves around the ring is unique for a guy his size and people don’t give this guy enough credit for his talent.

That talent blessed with the warrior spirit would make him champ in ANY era.
          late AF boyo, I've been singing this tune for a while now and didn't need Saturday night to know it.

Comment

Because he outboxed a guy who was getting outboxed by a security guard from Detroit not too long ago?

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
              I agree. He is better than Ali IMO.
              H2H, Fury would beat Ali.

Comment

I was embarrassed to be a boxing fan watching that fight, esp since I told friends to watch it. Both looked like garbage, IMO. Ugly to watch.
                I don't impose my personal beliefs on others so if you disagree, fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I was embarrassed to be a boxing fan watching that fight, esp since I told friends to watch it. Both looked like garbage, IMO. Ugly to watch.
                  I don't impose my personal beliefs on others so if you disagree, fine.

Holy chit foxx, even after the other night, you can't come around and give Fury credit?

Good lord. So stubborn some times lol. Here I thought you would come out and admit he is the undisputed, the kingpin. The man to beat.

Comment

nahh wilder whiped that ass,ref giving 20 seconds extra

Comment

Working...
                    X