Fury is one of the best ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smh smh smh smh smh

Comment

Fury is top ten. If he beats Josh he's top 5.
      Wilder said he'd been studying fury for years.Didn't look like it. Fury made wilder look like nfl player he is and wilder only had a punche rs chance.
      Last edited by hugh grant; 12-03-2018, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Lmfao dude got knocked down twice by a one dimensional Wilder and was a second away from being counted out.

Prime Vitali would beat Fury within an inch of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
          I agree. He is better than Ali IMO.
          For this time and age I think Ali wouldn't do so hot. He would literally be shorter and out weighed significantly against most of these guys.

Also, it would have to be prime Ali as an older Ali didnt have the same speed, footwork, or technique.

When you're 6'3" you're gonna have a hard time smothering someone 6'6" or taller and you wont be able to use the ropes because they will reach you regardless of how far you lean.

Tough match up for Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
            Lmfao dude got knocked down twice by a one dimensional Wilder and was a second away from being counted out.

Prime Vitali would beat Fury within an inch of his life.
            That one dimensional Wilder would have beaten every single heavyweight in the world probably except for fury/aj.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Fury is top ten. If he beats Josh he's top 5.
              Wilder said he'd been studying fury for years.Didn't look like it. Fury made wilder look like nfl player he is and wilder only had a punche rs chance.
              Fury is top ten what?!?...NONE of the current HW’s even crack the top 25 atm

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                Fury is top ten what?!?...NONE of the current HW’s even crack the top 25 atm
                Fury is high because of ability and skillset.
                Plus going to backyards and coming victorious.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  Yeah, Wilder has nothing to be ashamed of. He should actually be proud of himself for knocking Fury down twice and being competitive. Fury is a brilliant boxer and I don't think any heavyweight, current and maybe even all-time can beat him.
                  That's going too far, bro.

The Fury of last night would be KOed by Mike Tyson, not to go up to Frazier, Foreman, and on. Many heavies were much better than Fury.

Let's not go there!

In a weak heavyweight era, Fury can make noise if he gets in a better shape and dedicates himself to the sweet science, otherwise someone as rookie as Miller could beat him.
                  Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 12-03-2018, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Holy chit foxx, even after the other night, you can't come around and give Fury credit?

Good lord. So stubborn some times lol. Here I thought you would come out and admit he is the undisputed, the kingpin. The man to beat.
                    Honestly, after that fight, I'm rolling with AJ. Both Wilder and Fury were cringey to watch. I was never on board with Wilder, and I'll give Fury credit for not being entirely shot, but it's embarrassing that these are two of the best in the world.

At least AJ can box and has power. With Wilder you have all power/no skill, Fury you have the opposite.

Comment

I see a lot guys here don’t bother to watch some of the classics as a point of reference. Haven’t a clue what a great HW looks like, especially when matched against other great HWs. Fury, Wilder amd AJ would never survive any other era of HWs. They would all be a blip on the radar, just another statistic in someone else’s win column.

Comment

Working...
                      X