Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Robbery was worse: GGG/Canelo I, or Wilder/Fury???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
    The same but Golovkin/Canelo turned out to be worse because they did it twice

Well said.

The haters want to try and cast a shadow on GGG's greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Personally I think the Fury robbery was more blatant, you really can't make an argument for Wilder winning, whereas at least Canelo won more than two rounds against GGG, and the fight was closer, although Golovkin won clearly.

Thoughts?
      GGG landed way more than Canelo, hurt him and didn't get dropped twice. I'd say GGG got ripped off way worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        GGG landed way more than Canelo, hurt him and didn't get dropped twice. I'd say GGG got ripped off way worse.
        You make good points.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
          Wilder Fury atleast somebody got dropped
          Will be remembered as one of the greatest fights in HW boxing history.

Comment

Canelo/GGG x2. At least Wilder was able to score a knockdown and make it close. GGG was clearly robbed in both fights, especially the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Canelo/GGG x2. At least Wilder was able to score a knockdown and make it close. GGG was clearly robbed in both fights, especially the first one.
              The second, nah, it was a close fight that I personally thought GGG edged.

GGG vs Canelo 1 was a worse robbery than Fury-Wilder 1

Comment

Lol.

Nobody wants Canelo GGG 3. And the GGG diehards know someone funna get TKO’d...

These same guys are afraid of AJ beating Fury and that’s why they are all game for the Trilogy. since Fury doesn’t have a choice, it’s going to be funny if he loses to Wilder..

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Ageed. Fury got the benefit of the doubt because of his back story. I thought that fight was close. There was no robbery.

Comment

i was really shocked when ggg canelo was scored a draw so id say that was worse

Comment

Neither were robberies, they were close fights.

Pac vs Bradley 1 was a robbery.

Comment

Working...
                      X