Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Robbery was worse: GGG/Canelo I, or Wilder/Fury???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Both were awful but Fury made Wilder look like a total bum. GGG just outfought Canelo and outboxed hum whereas Fury exposed Wilder as a total fraud.
    Fury didn't expose anything man, we all knew Wilder was all power and no skill

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      How is he a fraud? He is exactly what we've always said he is. Athleticism and power. And he showed both last night. Nobody has ever claimed Wilder was a great boxer.
      Thank you....Fury aint expose nothing...he did exactly what we thought he would do if didnt get knocked tf out.

Comment

Neither was a robbery but GGG did far more to deserve the win than fury
        He outpunched him for almost the entire fight and stayed on his feet
        Fury barely landed more punches and got layed out twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Fury didn't expose anything man, we all knew Wilder was all power and no skill
          Off topic but I miss Bradley

WAR Bradley Tribe

Comment

A poll based on assumptions, how queer.

Comment

With the Golovkin fight you can, at the very least, entertain the idea of a different outcome and there's something there to actually debate, but with the Wilder fight it's like try to argue water is not wet. It was an absolute ****ing abomination that left me seething for days and I'm not even a Fury fan. And they're trying to bring boxing back again to the mainstream? Ha! It's a ****ing wonder it's still around. Paulie Malignaggi was a gem and summed it up nicely: I'm sick of it.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                With the Golovkin fight you can, at the very least, entertain the idea of a different outcome and there's something there to actually debate, but with the Wilder fight it's like try to argue water is not wet. It was an absolute ****ing abomination that left me seething for days and I'm not even a Fury fan. And they're trying to bring boxing back again to the mainstream? Ha! It's a ****ing wonder it's still around. Paulie Malignaggi was a gem and summed it up nicely: I'm sick of it.
                Not gonna refute any of what you said, but remember that Paulie works for Sky Sports.

And the GGG fight was worse. This was a close fight and that seems to be the consensus of most judges and former fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
                  A poll based on assumptions, how queer.
                  A poll based on opinions on two controversial decisions, butt boy.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    A poll based on opinions on two controversial decisions, butt boy.
                    Opinions based on assumptions, pffft.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
                      Opinions based on assumptions, pffft.
                      lmao. Opinions based on the results of the fights, and how fans scored it themselves, or saw the fight themselves.

What is wrong with that? LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X