Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Robbery was worse: GGG/Canelo I, or Wilder/Fury???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t worry boys! Canelo KO’d Kovalev the proper way!

Comment

If Canelo lost the 1st fight it was 7-5 yet some fans still lose their mind about scoring. Yes the Adalaide Byrd card was criminal (literally), but the other 2 judges rightfully had it close (114-114 and 115-113 for GGG)...that's not a robbery.

Fury won both fights and it really wasnt close.

Comment

Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
        If Canelo lost the 1st fight it was 7-5 yet some fans still lose their mind about scoring. Yes the Adalaide Byrd card was criminal (literally), but the other 2 judges rightfully had it close (114-114 and 115-113 for GGG)...that's not a robbery.

Fury won both fights and it really wasnt close.
        Canelo and GGG 1 was a sparring match. Put it this way. If both guys had on head gear, would Canelo worry about jabs, or would GGG worry about body shots? Canelo rolls with punches and his neck can take those lazy jabs.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
          Both, but none will ever Match Kovalev CoWard 1
          True. They robbed the Russian of a victory and took his titles. WTF?
          Fugin Robert Byrd (and his old lady) should be banned from boxing for life. LOL

Comment

Fury won at least 9 rounds, I had him winning 10, forget punch stats, heavyweight rounds are usually won by smaller margins, less punches thrown landed, etc, which is a case thru all the weights, the lighter the guy, the more they geberally throw. Golovkin won at least 7 rounds, I had him winning 8 and at most 9. The second Golovkin vs Canelo fight I scored a draw.

Comment

I think people get it wrong when they say, "Well the fight was pretty close, so it was no robbery."
              A robbery is when you take something that's not yours. If a fighter gets a victory in a fight that's pretty close but, in the eyes of most fans, he still lost, than that's a robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican Bidness View Post
                Canelo and GGG 1 was a sparring match. (...)
                ... at least you realized this... exhibition...

Comment

GGG/Canelo since there were 0 KD's to sway the decision.

Comment

3-Kovalev-Ward 1

Comment

Originally posted by Granath View Post
                      Not even close.

GGG out-landed Canelo by 59 punches, including connecting on more punches in 10 of 12 rounds (3 rounds were within 2 punches).

Fury out-landed Wilder by only 13 punches, including connecting more punches in 9 of 12 rounds (8 of those rounds were within 2 punches) and got knocked down twice.
                      Hellen Keller also missed like 500 times. Fukn compubox judges smh...

Comment

Working...
                      X