Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Robbery was worse: GGG/Canelo I, or Wilder/Fury???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Hellen Keller also missed like 500 times. Fukn compubox judges smh...

Comment

Hellen Keller also missed like 500 times. Fukn compubox judges smh...
      Since one can’t trust compubox from anybody. The best method is to include all punches, grazed, and leveled by audio impact. Because we know which punches hurt. I’ve seen other channels count grazed punches and one doesn’t know if a judge or a compubox guy counted it. So to eliminate any doubt, just include every single shot thrown since it creates a stats, just like any other sport metric.

Comment

I had Fury winning every round outside of the 2 knockdowns. That's still a 10-2 fight with Fury winning on my card 116-110 . Canelo GGG 1 at worst is an 8-4 fight GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
          I think people get it wrong when they say, "Well the fight was pretty close, so it was no robbery."
          A robbery is when you take something that's not yours. If a fighter gets a victory in a fight that's pretty close but, in the eyes of most fans, he still lost, than that's a robbery.
          Well said. Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican Bidness View Post
            Since one can’t trust compubox from anybody. The best method is to include all punches, grazed, and leveled by audio impact. Because we know which punches hurt. I’ve seen other channels count grazed punches and one doesn’t know if a judge or a compubox guy counted it. So to eliminate any doubt, just include every single shot thrown since it creates a stats, just like any other sport metric.
            I know how to score fights. And dont need compubox or anyone else. I have two eyes.

When someone picks a lazy jab and thats it! over power punches, high connect rate,, combos, and GOSH!!!! BODY work. I give up and know they full of sht and just trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              Im going to upset people and say BOTH the ggg canelo fights were bigger robberies. I know im in the minority with the second fight but the fact that canelo fought more aggressively doesnt change that i thought he got outlanded just as easily. my view from what i saw there is no case for canelo gettjng the verdicts he got on rbr basis. With the fury fight he schooled wilder but got knocked down twice and there were some rounds where not much happened. All 3 were crap decisions though. Im less annoyed about this one cause i expected it and said it twice in the rbr thread.
              Are you kidding. Anyone who is upset at the fact that GGG/Canelo wasn't one of the biggest robberies ever just doesn't understand boxing.

Wilder dropped Fury twice. That's 4 points by itself.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Well said.

The haters want to try and cast a shadow on GGG's greatness.
                [/COLOR][/FONT]
                ??? So you a GGG fan and "BYRD'd" the other way.

Next time don't act unbiased when you clearly are. Ain’t foolin anyone just like u said earlier GGG gave Canelo a beating. Man both times GGG looked fuked up and went to hospital while Canelo went clubbing...

Need photos?

Comment

??? So you a GGG fan and "BYRD'd" the other way.

Next time don't act unbiased when you clearly are. Ain’t foolin anyone just like u said earlier GGG gave Canelo a beating. Man both times GGG looked fuked up and went to hospital while Canelo went clubbing...

Need photos?

I can score a fight unbiased and still have a favorite dog in the fight.

And fights aren't scored by post fight appearance homie.

GGG got up in that culo and beat the brakes off Saul. If they shared a cell in the pinta Saul becomes Gennadis hoe that night and walks around the rest of his time in a dress and makeup.

Comment

GGG vs Canelo was way more competitive but I just don't see six rounds for Canelo no matter how many times I watch it.

Wilder vs Fury I could see some of the boring early rounds going to Wilder, even though Fury dominated most of the fight. With the two knockdowns I didn't see a draw as egregious.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

I can score a fight unbiased and still have a favorite dog in the fight.

And fights aren't scored by post fight appearance homie.

GGG got up in that culo and beat the brakes off Saul. If they shared a cell in the pinta Saul becomes Gennadis hoe that night and walks around the rest of his time in a dress and makeup.
                      Yup you gave GGG 15 rounds to 2.

I see why you had that bad of a beating now... I noticed you also had a few 10-8 and 11-7 rounds for ggg

Comment

Working...
                      X