Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Hearn Treated Ortiz Like Clown, All Unfulfilled Promises

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not personal boxing fans. It's strictly business. Joshua just wants to become a billionaire that's all. That's why he's ducking Wilder and Ortiz because they are too much of a risk and dangerous for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      I get what you are saying but I beg to differ.

If Martin's belt was worth what they paid for it, Parker's was worth even more than 32.5%

And yeah, you are too real for folks here.

They aren't interested in facts or their fighter being great.

They aren't even paying attention to the lessons the last great English heavyweight champion should have taught them.

Part of Lennox's greatness is due to how he handled adversity.

It's like some of AJ's fans are not confident he can rebound and become even greater after a loss as Lewis did.

it is all about ticket sales/PPV

we are not into boxing here, so Parker bought nothing to the table

when that fight happened..... there were people in this country who had never heard of Joseph Parker

I am not kidding bro

if they were willing to pay Parker 32.5%, then the negotiation with Wilder STARTS at 32.5%

the excuses that the Joshua fans are making are absurd

the guys who are making excuses do the same thing to protect other fighters they like

we saw all that with Golovkin, and many of the Joshua excuse-makers were frantically doing the same thing for him

just another day on boxingscene

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        Martin's belt was worth way more than Parker's. People here are really thick to not understand basic stuff like that.

koolkc.....

this is what I am talking about

Boksfan..... how ?

how the fcuk did that statement enter your little mind ?
        Last edited by aboutfkntime; 11-16-2018, 02:24 PM.

Comment

• I'm still wanting to hear what was so horrible about Ortiz vs Allen that it costed him a shot at Joshua. But let's put this into perspective........ we just saw aj vs povetkin. Before that we saw povetkin almost punched through the ropes by price before stopping him. Yet somehow, people wanted to see him fight aj??? We saw aj vs Parker. Before that, we saw Parker literally stink out the joint vs hughie, go 12 rounds with a "bum" Ortiz just knocked out in 2 rounds, and win his belt on a split decision against a untested fighter that many thought won the fight. Yet everybody wanted to see aj vs parker??? No sense if going into takam, or Molina. Just a answer to those two would be good enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            Boy you must be really stupid to not understand first belt is the most important

omg........

could, ability to earn..... have something to do with the split ?

just wondering lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
              WOW, you guys have taken turning facts around and made it into an art. Parker got 32% because AJ had less belts then. He has 4 belts now so Wilder only bringing one, he gets a lower %. Is that too hard for you to understand or are you slow? Ortiz fought Allen...are you really saying that was an amazing fight or an amazing opponent? I have always said that Parker was a gatekeeper who looked like crap when he finally started stepping up his competition. Hearn wanted Parker's belt, and they got it. Wilder has sat back fighting bums all these years and now he wants to get paid for that. That's crap

Bahahahahahahahahahahah !!

oh lordie

just another day on boxingscene LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                It's not personal boxing fans. It's strictly business. Joshua just wants to become a billionaire that's all. That's why he's ducking Wilder and Ortiz because they are too much of a risk and dangerous for him.

props bro

Joshua will fight them..... eventually

I don't buy into that coward stuff, and it doesn't sound like you do either

but he is obviously ducking Wilder for now, no question

Comment

• Joshua is probably only the 2nd or 3rd top fighter when it comes to making anericans feel threatened.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    props bro

Joshua will fight them..... eventually

I don't buy into that coward stuff, and it doesn't sound like you do either

but he is obviously ducking Wilder for now, no question
                    Just so long he doesn't let the fight marinate for too long. We've all witnessed the disaster between Manny and Floyd which happened six years too late when both were past their primes.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      omg........

could, ability to earn..... have something to do with the split ?

just wondering lol
                      You must be casual if you think Martin got any split.

Comment

Working...
                      X