Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Hearn Treated Ortiz Like Clown, All Unfulfilled Promises

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Hearn Treated Ortiz Like Clown, All Unfulfilled Promises

Heavyweight king Deontay Wilder and once-beaten Cuban southpaw contender Luis Ortiz believe undefeated unified champion Anthony Joshua fears them entering their scheduled appearances in separate bouts on December 1 at Staples Center in Las Angeles on Showtime Pay-Per-View (9 p.m ET/ 6 p. ET). The 6-foot-7 Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs), of Tuscaloosa, Alabama, is after his eighth straight knockout in as many WBC title defenses against lineal champion Tyson Fury (27-0, 19 KOs) as a follow-up to “The Bronze Bomber’s” two-knockdown, 10th-round stoppage of Ortiz in March.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn Joshua getting shots thrown at him left and right

Comment

Focus on fighting travis kaufmann on undercards whilst joshua sells out stadiums

Comment

When you are the top guy then shots get thrown at you. It happened with Mayweather, it happens with Joshua.. No difference, all road leads to Anthony Joshua. He has the best resume at HW and he offers the biggest payday for everyone else. So when you are sitting at the throne you can expect peasants to talk about you all the time, your name promotes their name.

Comment

Joshua is still a little green IMO. I know he beat a few guys like klitchko and parker but still those fights were not easy. Wilder beats him and really i think ortiz beats him. I would love to see him fights ortiz first before wilder.

Comment

Joshua's definitely the next biggest boxer(bar canelo) after Floyd..so many haters...I've lost count..and he'll conquer them and their negative intentions,jealous americans especially can't stand the sight of his success..it's pathetic

Comment

Wow Hearn done you dirty? That’s Fu#cked up. A man should always keep his word. So I hope the rumours are not true that you plan to work with Eddie straight after your fight on the 1st Dec?

Comment

"According to Ortiz’s manager, Jay Jiminez, “King Kong” fought Allen with the understanding that he would next face Joshua in accordance with an agreement with Joshua’s promoter, Eddie Hearn.

“We already know the story of how they had that man [Ortiz] over there fighting like he was a clown, entertaining the people, promising him all types of s***. One thing I hate is unfulfilled promises. I come from the era of unfulfilled promises where people promise you things and they don’t come to pass,” said Wilder.

“And you’re sitting there, waiting. That’s what they did with Ortiz. They were scared of him. They wanted to hold him so they wouldn’t have to fight him. That’s just sad."

Somebody should tell this idiot that Ortiz has just signed another deal with Hearn!

Comment

Keep talking all the haters. It’s OK

https://youtu.be/B4j7kqE85no

Comment

There is more of a quote from Wilder in this article than Ortiz or his manager lol. But the headline is about Ortiz's manager.

Comment

Working...
                    X