Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Hearn Treated Ortiz Like Clown, All Unfulfilled Promises

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrbamladen View Post
    So.......when has aj ever made a guaranteed 50m plus ppv upside for one fight???? Besides that, wilder actually accepted the 15m flat fee to fight aj this year. It was Hearn who backed out of the fight, and suddenly had a date and venue to make the fight with povetkin.
    There was no 50m frank warren recently came out and said it bankrolled by him and bt sport lol

Which is why Joshua asked for a contract which wilder could not provide

Wilder agreed to fight fury next without a date or venue. Check out the statements then, the fight was being made for sometime in November or December vs fury with venues being looked on

Yet he couldn’t do the same with Joshua ? They confirmed a million times the fight would happen in November due to wilder not responding for 4 weeks they had to get the date and venue booked

Don’t use the venue rubbish here as wilder contradicted that with fury

He also refused to sign the 15m contract

He also failed to provide a contract for the fake 50m

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Parker is my boy, I am a kiwi

FACT: Parker did not deserve 32.5%

I am waaaaay too real for this site
      I get what you are saying but I beg to differ.

If Martin's belt was worth what they paid for it, Parker's was worth even more than 32.5%

And yeah, you are too real for folks here.

They aren't interested in facts or their fighter being great.

They aren't even paying attention to the lessons the last great English heavyweight champion should have taught them.

Part of Lennox's greatness is due to how he handled adversity.

It's like some of AJ's fans are not confident he can rebound and become even greater after a loss as Lewis did.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        I get what you are saying but I beg to differ.

If Martin's belt was worth what they paid for it, Parker's was worth even more than 32.5%

And yeah, you are too real for folks here.

They aren't interested in facts or their fighter being great.

They aren't even paying attention to the lessons the last great English heavyweight champion should have taught them.

Part of Lennox's greatness is due to how he handled adversity.

It's like some of AJ's fans are not confident he can rebound and become even greater after a loss as Lewis did.
        Martin's belt was worth way more than Parker's. People here are really thick to not understand basic stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
          Dear Louis

i) your boxrec is average.
          ii) your Amateur record was average.
          iii) When Hearn had you in the UK fighting tomato cans ... you looked average ... you were supposed to stop them.

your biggest achievement is losing to Wilder.

... see the issue.

Solution.

See boxrec / Ring top 10 fight someone and ..... win ...
          You said it best.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            Martin's belt was worth way more than Parker's. People here are really thick to not understand basic stuff like that.
            Martin was a beltholder who won a vacant title due to injury. Yes, it was AJ's first opportunity to be called a champion but he didn't leave the ring after that fight as any more a draw than he entered it.

AJ would have gotten a Wlad fight before Deontay anyway because Wlad saw him as the easier opponent...and it certainly looked that way at points during their fight.

Parker was a unification and the first viable champion AJ faced who was in his prime. It is AJ's biggest selling fight to date and one where he got at least 67% of the money.

Yeah, you are right.

Folks have to be really thick not to understand basic stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfan8888 View Post
              There was no 50m frank warren recently came out and said it bankrolled by him and bt sport lol

Which is why Joshua asked for a contract which wilder could not provide

Wilder agreed to fight fury next without a date or venue. Check out the statements then, the fight was being made for sometime in November or December vs fury with venues being looked on

Yet he couldn’t do the same with Joshua ? They confirmed a million times the fight would happen in November due to wilder not responding for 4 weeks they had to get the date and venue booked

Don’t use the venue rubbish here as wilder contradicted that with fury

He also refused to sign the 15m contract

He also failed to provide a contract for the fake 50m
              That's bull$#!t. Warren said he saw the contract. He never said he bankrolled anything. They didn't get a contract because they didn't agree to the initial payout. All they had to do way say.....yes. We accept the 50m plus ppv upside. Instead, Hearn wants to meet and see how they're gonna generate that kind of money for a fight Hearn himself said wouldn't make that much. People usually accept the pay before the contracts are sent. I'm sure wilder trust his team to find a date and venue for his fight more than he would trust Hearn. The same Hearn who couldn't get a September date because of canelo vs ggg 2, and who needed his fighter to have 12 weeks to train. Suddenly after he pulls out of negotiations he has a venue at wembley and in September for povetkin. But wilder should trust this guy huh??? Get outta here with the bs.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                Martin was a beltholder who won a vacant title due to injury. Yes, it was AJ's first opportunity to be called a champion but he didn't leave the ring after that fight as any more a draw than he entered it.

AJ would have gotten a Wlad fight before Deontay anyway because Wlad saw him as the easier opponent...and it certainly looked that way at points during their fight.

Parker was a unification and the first viable champion AJ faced who was in his prime. It is AJ's biggest selling fight to date and one where he got at least 67% of the money.

Yeah, you are right.

Folks have to be really thick not to understand basic stuff like that.
                Boy you must be really stupid to not understand first belt is the most important

Comment

Originally posted by Mrbamladen View Post
                  Parker actually got what he wanted because Hearn desperately needed him to avoid wilder. Let's not forget wilder called out aj after knocking out stiverne and Showtime wanted to make wilder vs aj after aj beat takam. Let's not forget that Hearn offered Parker a flat fee but team Parker let him know if they didn't get a percentage they would fight Browne, Jennings, and ruiz again on ESPN with arum. All of a sudden......he gets the fight and percentage. He was actually the way out for aj to avoid wilder. As for Ortiz, he dropped a guy 6 times who spent the night running from him, and was the first to tko Allen after giving him a boxing lesson for 7 rounds. What did he not do.....moonwalk and dance as he was doing it???? Flex his muscles at the crowd between rounds??? What exactly was so bad about his fight with allen??? By the way, his last fight was against a guy who was just given a title shot against the same Parker you guys now rate so highly and he went 12 rounds with him. Ortiz knocked him out in 2.
                  WOW, you guys have taken turning facts around and made it into an art. Parker got 32% because AJ had less belts then. He has 4 belts now so Wilder only bringing one, he gets a lower %. Is that too hard for you to understand or are you slow? Ortiz fought Allen...are you really saying that was an amazing fight or an amazing opponent? I have always said that Parker was a gatekeeper who looked like crap when he finally started stepping up his competition. Hearn wanted Parker's belt, and they got it. Wilder has sat back fighting bums all these years and now he wants to get paid for that. That's crap

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Woulda coulda shoulda. Excuses from lame “Boxing fan”
                    Nothing I said has anything to do with would, could, or should.

What the hell are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by bluemax View Post
                      All this talk that Joshua is a better fighter because he sells out stadiums is hogwash. Joshua is the most protected fighter in the heavyweight division. The real reason he has avoided Ortiz and his PR people talk about how old Ortiz is to cover for him is his chin is suspect. Joshua's big claim to fame is ONLY his win over a slow, old, rusty already beaten Klitchko. He has so many belts because the heavyweight division is so thin he fought tomato cans no real threats that could punch and were his size. He has avoided any really credible big heavyweights who could punch. Ortiz would knock him out and cudos to his management team who knows this and avoids any talk of fighting Ortiz or Wilder. This lame crap of offering insulting purses then claiming the real competition don't want to fight him is baloney. If he's so good lets see a 50-50 fight without a rematch clause. NOPE! Instead hire a few folks to throw insults and stay safely tucked away in England while the real fighters fight each other. Whose next Joshua? Maybe go after Canelo or does he punch to hard for ya?
                      I want you to understand I don’t know you. I don’t know the size of your girl’s t*ts ,so whatever I say to you is simply based on the treachery you just wrote. Now you comments may have been tongue in cheek but I can’t let that go. I’ve just glanced up at your age so I will back track with my original thoughts.

You have lived a lot longer than I have ,I’m just perplexed you look at Joshua who has had 22 fights , I’m not claiming his resume is amazing but he has fought all comers. Wilder has fought 40 fights and didn’t fight anyone till his last fight. Yet you think Joshua is protected and Wilder has had to get to the top the hard way.

You were talking about 50-50 and no rematch clause if Joshua is so confident. Why does Wilder have a rematch clause with no puncher Fury? Is it because he is not confident? Let’s be sensible now

Comment

Working...
                      X