Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Hearn Treated Ortiz Like Clown, All Unfulfilled Promises

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    good post, I agree !

Joshua - like so many others - let his momentum slip away

I am riding with the gypsy king over Wilder

Fury may have taken that fight too soon

best of luck to both guys !
    I agree. Joshua was on a serious roll but then the Povetkin fight was a big let down...

I am routing for Wilder over Fury, but I'm nervous for Wilder. Fury is in great shape, is super motivated and is very capable of beating Wilder. The most important thing is that HE believes he's ready and believes he can win. I see the fight being a cross between Fury-Cunningham and Wilder-Szpilka.

Hard to know how it's going to go. Super psyched it's happening. May the best man win!

Comment

• Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
      I agree. Joshua was on a serious roll but then the Povetkin fight was a big let down...

I am routing for Wilder over Fury, but I'm nervous for Wilder. Fury is in great shape, is super motivated and is very capable of beating Wilder. The most important thing is that HE believes he's ready and believes he can win. I see the fight being a cross between Fury-Cunningham and Wilder-Szpilka.

Hard to know how it's going to go. Super psyched it's happening. May the best man win!

enjoy the fight bro !

best of luck to both guys.....

..... Long Live King Fury !!!

Comment

Working...
      X