Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usyk's management contacted by Andre Ward.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    Andre Ward is a living legend and first ballot HOF.

lil g is a hoe.
    Still supporting a roiding cheat who ducked GGG till he was passed it?

Comment

Ward coward no balls to fight Usyk.

Comment

This is prize fighting. They fight to earn the fat paycheck. Which is why GGG didn't want to wait for Ward "tune-ups". And Usyk would be stupid if he'll waste time waiting for Ward fight. The money is at HW. The fight itself does not interest me all that much. It would, if I hated Ward that much so wanted to see him beaten at any cost. Usyk's "not being a power puncher" is relative. He often does arm punching, sacrificing power a bit for speed. But he can punch enough and is strong enough to make all the roughhousing from Ward utterly ineffective.

Comment

31-2 after this one

Comment

Usyk would outclass Ward. Ward's only chance would be having the fight in California with his Ottke-style officials.

Comment

Don't suppose you have a time stamp on where he mentions being contacted by Ward? Or a bit more detail on what's said? My Russian's just about up to drinking salutations, Soviet era acronyms and basic bedroom talk, but a poster above (minemax) claimed nothing was said about Ward actually contacting them. What context was Wards name brought up in?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                yes ward probably would literally whip him with a whip and his drooling fanbase would pretend nothing happened like always
                If James Prince sent a squad of goons to Usyk's dressing room to break his thumbs before the fight they'd be say something like .. "if these Ukranians are so tough, why didn't Usyk's boys go visit Dre and do the same thing to him? Fckin puzzys"

Comment

Fake news ee trolls bs

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    Because they are colored by your personal dislike for a great fighter. You think he is a cheater and saying it once or twice gets the point across. And this is in dispute... Ward fights inside and he fights like every other fighter, according to what he can get away with. If the ref does not call it a fighter will do it. Evander Holyfield used his head like a ram, he smacked Tyson all over with his head which is why his ear was bitten, is he a dirty fighter also? Or how about Hopkins, who fights inside, tries to hold when it is convenient, and does lots of other sly tricks.

If a fighter is fighting dirty it is up to the ref to make the call. You exxagerate Ward's dirt... Most tough fighters will do things they can get away with inside. thats part of the sport.

And lets talk the last fight with the Supposed super Russian. Kovalev at the last instance took his hands and placed them on to his head crouched forward leaving his body totally exposed. So naturally Ward hit him there, the supposed low blow was borderline and it was partially a reaction to someone who was putting himself in a position where his face was totally covered by his arms, watch that part of the fight. Ward was trying to catch the body,

That's not borderline, that's a clear low blow, the last of 3 that Ward landed one after the other in full view of the ref.

And if Weeks thought they were legit body shots, why didn't he give Kovalev a count when he sat down on the rope, instead of waving him out instantly?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      oh yeah its really up to debate what a low blow, headbutt, what wrestling is, what holding and hitting is. I DONT KNOW DERPPPP you can play blind and dumb but i have the video evidence to show you he's cheating. you are too far gone into fanboy land to even believe it. inside fighting you keep saying. holding and hitting and wrestling is not inside fighting. inside fighting is corrales-castillo. not clamping your opponents arm and pushing him around the ring while hitting him. know the difference before coming up with a weak defense of a blatant chat. what d you get out of defending the cheater? i dont get it. he cheated and made a ton of money. cool. i would do the same. but i wouldnt expect crazy people to defend my cheating
                      Take the L Daggum.... Happens to the best of us, your usually one of the better posters, don't let your hate blind you.

Comment

Working...
                      X