Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usyk's management contacted by Andre Ward.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Source?

Don't post stuff like this without one.
    i replied with a youtube link earlier in this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      why do you think i dont like him though? because hes a cheater! derp the two go together!

I suppose i have to read the rules of boxing to you

You cannot hit below the belt, hold, trip, kick, headbutt, wrestle, bite, spit on, or push your opponent.

You can't hold your opponent and hit him at the same time, or duck so low that your head is below your opponent's belt line.

you are going to dispute that ward doens't do that? ok well let me enter into evidence just one video. there is a ton more but this is just a sample. you can cross reference the rules to what is happening in the video and tell me its "inside fighting" which means f-ukk all and is a catch all excuse to explain away cheating whne you have an emotional attachment to someone.

also your point about other fighters being dirty therefore its ok makes no sense. i can murder someone because oj did it? no.

wow...great video. ward is a dirty piece of Sht. !!!! what a cheating C..nt !! Never been a fan

Comment

• Originally posted by wlad1111 View Post
        i replied with a youtube link earlier in this thread
        Apologies, I did not see it. Let me check it now.

Comment

• Ward is very unlikely to fight Usyk.

Comment

• Originally posted by 493dart View Post
            wow...great video. ward is a dirty piece of Sht. !!!! what a cheating C..nt !! Never been a fan
            Ward is terribly, terribly dirty, one of the ugliest, most one dimensional and protected fighters I have ever seen. Comparisons by some to the likes of Hopkins are ridiculous because at his best, Bhop could be a fluid counter puncher with a high level of skill. Wardhas done nothing but hold, elbow, headbutt and low blow. His two most iconic wins should be losses, one on points, the other by disqualification.

Comment

• One fight that would really make sense... Usyk vs Povetkin. Would easily sell and a very good fight by two classic boxers.

Comment

• Originally posted by 493dart View Post
                Yeah. He Was dirty af. Should he somehow get into the ibhof, most of his wins should be shown with an asterisk.

Comment

• Just a taste of The Science that was displayed that glorious night...pointed out by an unbiased NON American to boot...

Respect to that guy....

There was only ONE way this matchup was EVER gonna go...with or without any headbutts, regardless of who the judges were and the ref was, and where it was fought...it didn't matter...

Just like I predicted right when their fight was announced...the gulf in Class was too much...Kessler was always going to be controlled and OWNED.

It was a MISMATCH...Ward ABSOLUTELY SCHOOLED Kessler.

If you feel differently and are STILL bitter about the result, I feel sorry for you....it was so long ago.....I truly hope you can find Enlightenment and Peace one day.

Comment

Working...
                  X