No announcement yet.

Canelo: “Always support the Mexican”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    I appreciate your honesty but I’m talking about Americans supporting Americans no matter the color.
    For example why the heck are Americans rooting for Anthony Joshua?????
    well "america" is comprised of different ethnic groups under the banner of "america" Black people have a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT experience than ALL other ethnic groups in the "americas"
    so technically we're not "nationalistic" we're "racial" if that makes sense. so we aint gonna just support a fighter bc they come from "america" bc within "america" we have inter-racial viewpoints that is specific to our ethnic group which is Black DOS(descendants of enslaved afrakans) so we dont look at it the same way as most others do.
    in that regard as far as anthony joshua i would assume(from the responses on social media) they dont like wilder bc of his outspoken nature on certain issues i guess i've seen them call wilder a "thug" etc and i dont understand it bc he acts NOTHIN' like the likes of broner
    they did the same with wanting pacquiao to want to defeat mayweather i mean i think THAT is a complex answer if i must respond honestly.
    i think its more of they want joshua to win bc he's more of the "acceptable" option that doesnt ruffle feathers i guess....
    i have no idea mane what do you think it is

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      Its only delusional to haters.

I had canelo beating GGG he did.

I picked benevidez to beat Crawford and he held his own,

I pick Mikey to beat Errol spence.

I pick Mikey to beat Lomachenko

those are my most recent predictions, and none of them are delusional.

I tell you the issue people have with me is not really ME, its THEM. They for some reason get mad over it, they bring up the Mexican aspect of it, they call my picks delusional, they only quote me not to talk boxing but to bash my predictions, my opinions and write them off cause I am Mexican lol thats why when they bash me I never take it seriously I ignore most of them cause I already know what the issue is they just havent realized it themselves cause they too emotional to open their eyes and acknowledge their own Bullshit.
      "Its only delusional to haters"

You proved the other guys point right there.

Mikey has the slimmest of chances of beating Spence. Its grounded in reality. Seldom does a 135lber move up to 147 and win their first fight against a champ. The odds are not in his favor. Especially against a dude as big as Spence.

But then people like you who dont claim to be racists call us haters for pointing out a statistical obvious.

I must be a hater for laying the truth right?

Point proven.

Comment

This isn't a racist statement.

Do Canelo and Juan Manuel Marquez look like they belong in the same race?

No, they don't, yet they are both Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
          "Its only delusional to haters"

You proved the other guys point right there.

Mikey has the slimmest of chances of beating Spence. Its grounded in reality. Seldom does a 135lber move up to 147 and win their first fight against a champ. The odds are not in his favor. Especially against a dude as big as Spence.

But then people like you who dont claim to be racists call us haters for pointing out a statistical obvious.

I must be a hater for laying the truth right?

Point proven.
          you just made my point idiot.

Lol nothing delusional about thinking Mikey can beat spence.

Only thing spence has on mikey is SIZE

theirs so much more to boxing then just size lmfao.

I never called you a racist, lmfao. you just haters, to be a racist you fools will need some balls to act on your hate which yall aint got.

Comment

Wow Spence is getting zero credit for his boxing skills. Apprently Spence can barely tie his shoes and Garcia is a boxing genius.

Comment

Mexico is a country, and Mexican is a nationality, not a race. Canelo is rooting for his fellow countryman, and that's not racist.

What Canelo said there is no different from Carl Froch or Johnny Nelson openly rooting for British fighters against other nationalities while commentating on Sky, and nobody ever accuses them of racism. Bias, yes, but not racism.

But Canelo is talking as an individual, so there is nothing wrong with him being biased in favour of his fellow countryman.
              Last edited by kafkod; 11-14-2018, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                Tyson Holyfield Ward Hagler and countless of others always picked against Floyd. There’s black Youtube boxing channels that are dedicated to hating anything Floyd does.
                Ward picked Guerrero to beat Mayweather. African Americans are scared to support each other because they get called racist when they do or it’s the old “you only supporting him because he’s black” line. For example, Oscar gets so much love from his people even though he doesn’t take care of his kids, cheated on his wife multiple times, drug addict, multiple dwis, rapist/pedo. They support theirs no matter what. If Oscar was black there’s a good chance that he’d have a hard time surviving in a black neighborhood for being a pedophile. Not excusing either of their behavior I’m just telling you what it is.
                Picking somebody to win and supporting them are two different things.

I'll be supporting Fielding against Canelo, because I want Fielding to win. But I don't think he's going to win, so I'm picking Canelo. See what I mean?
                Last edited by kafkod; 11-14-2018, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Boxing is a racial nationalistic sport this is nothing new. However its only a crime when white fans support white fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
                    Big difference between being patriotic and a nationalist.

Like complete polar opposites that people think are the same.
                    That's true. And many nationalists delude themselves into believing that their borderline fascist sentiments are "just patriotism"

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      you just made my point idiot.

Lol nothing delusional about thinking Mikey can beat spence.

Only thing spence has on mikey is SIZE

theirs so much more to boxing then just size lmfao.

I never called you a racist, lmfao. you just haters, to be a racist you fools will need some balls to act on your hate which yall aint got.
                      I'm a big lomachneko supporter but I dont think he could even compete at WW because of his size. I'm not delusional.

I dont even think any ATG could perform a similar feat. Jumping 2 classes to win.

Has it been done? Sure. But the odds are SLIM to none. But Mikey can do it because?

Exactly. The color of his skin.

Unless you're saying that Mikey is already some ATG greater and more elite than those who already came?

Exactly.

Oh and since I support an eastern euro I must be racist already? You dont even need to say it because I can read you like a book.

You can support boxers of different races.

Comment

Working...
                      X