No announcement yet.

Canelo: “Always support the Mexican”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
    I don't doubt that you hang around that kind of crowd.

No most white people or most people in general aren't racist. Do most people have some biases and stereotype yes. That isn't unique to white people.
    diego, you a good dude, we sometimes disagree. I don't hang around racist whites. I'm a mexican in Arizona bro! I have lived first hand what racist white people do directly and indirectly. Either way, it's wrong. Now I'm not saying they are all racist, but a very high percentage of white people in Arizona are racist! That's a fact. And I stay away from them

Comment

• Boxing is so full of hypocrites
      The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

• I think its fine for black people to support black fighters or white people to support white fighters or Mexicans or whatever race/nationality. Ive never followed fighters based of the color of their skin or their nationality but if a Mexican wants to support a fighter purely because he is Mexican I dont care.
        The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
          Supporting your countryman is different from supporting every black/brown/white fighter just because of his skin color. Funny how people are misconstruing this.
          It is different but I don't like people getting overly nationalistic either. Can lead to xenophobia which can lead to other bad things.

Comment

Working...
          X