No announcement yet.

Canelo: “Always support the Mexican”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    What are you talking about? I’m not even 30yrs old yet. How can I be in jail for 30yrs lol. You still haven’t told me what La Raza was so I looked it up for myself and it basically means we are superior to other races. Am I correct? This is one of the first things that popped up about La Raza along with a flyer they were passing around.

The Black Panther Party was dissolved by cointelpro/FBI in in the 80s.

If you’re not American how are you going to tell me about American History?? lmao. The BPP created multiple schools and social programs can you tell me anything about La Raza besides that they have millions of members? I’m giving you a chance to shed light on La Raza because I don’t believe everything the media says. Why would the Black Panther Party be guarding Georgia candidate Brian Kemp?
    you did very well to google La Raza. are you in the US? now google stacy abrams and her armed black panther guards

Comment

The U.S is different than most countries. For example countries like Mexico or Russia are united by ethnicity, a country like Ghana or Poland are united by race. Not the case in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
        you did very well to google La Raza. are you in the US? now google stacy abrams and her armed black panther guards
        Those are not real Black Panthers lmao. ‘They call themselves the New Panthers and they never worked for Abrams. They were protesting Georgia exact match law according to the highy reputable Snopes. Not to mention that some of the members in that copycat Panther group supports the GOP.

They have the right to do so just as this group called The Proud Boys did in Florida

Comment

Nothing wrong with that. I'll get flack for supporting Americans though

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            One less real boxing fan too. I post more in other places with real boxing fans not casuals like you who perpetuate racism. Casuals (like you) are all over this site and many are racist/xenophobic (like you).
            Chris,
            As good of a poster as you are, And I do like your post & logic. I don't have to neccessarily agree with you all the time. Why would you waste your time with posters that just like to irritate & post nonsense? Ignore them ...they'll go away when they realize that they are the minority in thinking that way. And for the record, Mexican don't always root for Mexicans....

Comment

There is a giant douche bag mad at Canelo and putting people on ignore because Canelo supports his country men.

Has he noticed that Canelo is a white guy????

So Canelo, a white guy, supporting Mikey Garcia, a Brown guy is racist????

IDIOT

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                the real meaning of non whites to puke out 24/7 that whites are racists is to hide their destruction of the countries they invade. perfect example in England where in two cities **** snake charmers had THOUSANDS of white girl sex slaves from 13-18. they were beaten gang raped plied with drugs then made to walk the streets. this went on for years with nothing being done by traitor cops cause the police chiefs DID NOT WANT TO BE CALLED RACISTS. these orders came from the parliament. when finally they did something about it their faces were hidden and those who tried to expose the race of the gangs were arrested one guy put in solitary confinement. finally after massive public out cry the faces were shown. any white that submits to being called a racist is suicidal
                Thta last sentence.... Wow. Probably reason white males are most common individuals who commit the mass shootings ... Sad

Comment

Nationalism, Patriotism, culture, history....even race.

It all comes into play when limits are tested.

When the time comes to choose who to back all the above matter.

Many will deny this, but inside they know the truth.

We are all tribes, but Orange man is bad...

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                    Americans are the only ones who don't support their own. 1hourRun has the right idea

Team U.S.A's movement on NSB is growing by the day, I encourage you to PM the 'SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO' Legendary Hater, for admittance into our ranks.

Comment

• I think it's kind of natural. Where all else is equal I will go with the American or whoever is closest.

Comment

Working...
                      X